Join our server on Discord

New game for the season.
It's chri,

Fellow from the freakin FCC: No.

er, it's holiday time! So that means random holiday fun. The mistletoe game! The person that posts below you is the person you'll be caught under the mistletoe with, have fun all! *ties up Katt and sticks her beneath a misteltoe*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This sounds like it coulld get out of control and dangerous fast. I'll have no part of it!...*looks up* Crap...ah hell come here kitty! *grabs Katt and reeaally plants on on her!...for a good few minutes before finally comin up for air* A weak start I know but I'm tired...
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
(12-11-2011 01:24 AM)Salem A. Delgado Wrote: This sounds like it coulld get out of control and dangerous fast. I'll have no part of it!...*looks up* Crap...ah hell come here kitty! *grabs Katt and reeaally plants on on her!...for a good few minutes before finally comin up for air* A weak start I know but I'm tired...

Oh you said the same thing about that tea party I threw. Granted yes lacing the tea with halucinogenics might have been a bad idea but you gotta admit those girlscouts really did look like suzopibiotes.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad