Join our server on Discord

Hi! I'm Flo-Flo Chique! (I used to be called Xenonmon. Here's a re-intro!)
Shocked 
Hello! I'm from Bridgeport and I somehow came from my computer (O_o Digimon!) and now I'm real!

Anyways, I was once called Xenonmon here. I changed my name and avatar to Flo-Flo Chique. I didn't do anything here for soooooooooo long so I thought I'd re-introduce myself.

My Bio is still the same, I'm still a girl. My sig is still the same (With minor differences) Shocked

I recently had a scare cause I thought I was preggo but I'm not :) I'm gonna kill my BF for that Crying Evil Twisted And I also had another scare cause I thought we were having an earthquake but we weren't. I was just a little sick I guess.

Now, Blackwargreymon's Desires IS NOT done! I just haven't gotten around to finishing it.

I'm still obsessed with Digimon so I'm still here :P But now I'm obsessed with The Sims 3... Shocked

My avatar is sexy..........Isn't it? Shame
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
Ah, yeah, welcome back.
(09-13-2011 03:26 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Ah, yeah, welcome back.

Yes, yes thanks!
Mah Citeh.
[Image: 216801_198660990172916_100000870481236_4...7313_n.jpg]
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Blackwargreymon's Desires Part 7 is the last story of the series, regardless of what it says in the post. I will not be making anymore parts to it.
welcome back Xeno ir should i say Flo-Flo well glad to have you back i have kinda been lost from here too but school litteral sucked all my time away.

Well hope to see you around the site again ^.^
Creative Minds
Lol good to see you ^_^
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz