Join our server on Discord

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
We may have to split her for that to happen but we risk getting the PedoPony part of her with the Troll version of her.
(09-29-2011 03:30 PM)tigerlily Wrote: I support Trollshipping(CelestiaxDiscord)! :D

And the other 90% of the internet seems to support Pinkie/Discord. Oh, and there's a huge following for this "Screwball" character that appeared for no more than 2 seconds, everyone's making her into Discord's child for whatever reason (how would that even work?).

Internet, Y U SO CRAZY?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(09-29-2011 02:30 PM)Adym Wrote: The brief cable TV synopsis for the next episode was released. I don't see alot of potential for Luna to be in there. At least not in my minds eye I don't. It's up on Equestria Daily. The episode will air on the 15th.

I'm telling you she's either dead or back on the moon. I mean maybe if Celestia dropped even a hint about her occasionally I'd think she was still around, but nothing. Maybe she's frozen in carbonite and on display in Celestia's bedroom or something.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Night still happens, and only Luna can make it happen.
So, no, she's definitely NOT dead, nor is she trapped, because Luna was able to still control night due to being trapped in the moon itself.
...She's probably her ho--..... ..... maid.
A Dark Angel is set on fire
With burning love and desire
This feeling she never knew before
Yet her mind is asking for more
Rotten and dark she is inside
A fallen angel of the night
She curses for the feeling she calls Love
It makes her like an Angel from above
Yet her heart holds it light
Because that's what comforts her through the night
This fallen that you see
Is the soul that hides inside me.
No Celestia was taking over both duties the show said, so if she's gone Celestia could handle raising the moon and the sun. Though since you mentioned maid...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
According to Equestria Daily, a member of a cable tv staff in charge of putting together the guide display leaked the synopsis for Episode 4. I'll link it now.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/lu....html#more

It's a Halloween Episode. It's still listed as a rumor, and it will until it shows up on tv guides everywhere, but it sounds reasonably legit.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
(09-30-2011 09:24 PM)Erethzium Wrote:
(09-29-2011 03:30 PM)tigerlily Wrote: I support Trollshipping(CelestiaxDiscord)! :D

And the other 90% of the internet seems to support Pinkie/Discord. Oh, and there's a huge following for this "Screwball" character that appeared for no more than 2 seconds, everyone's making her into Discord's child for whatever reason (how would that even work?).

Internet, Y U SO CRAZY?
Without the internet, we wouldn't have anything for the background ponies.
And we have enough to make entire shorts about 10 of them.
(10-01-2011 11:58 AM)Adym Wrote: According to Equestria Daily, a member of a cable tv staff in charge of putting together the guide display leaked the synopsis for Episode 4. I'll link it now.

http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/09/lu....html#more

It's a Halloween Episode. It's still listed as a rumor, and it will until it shows up on tv guides everywhere, but it sounds reasonably legit.

Yay finally Luna shows up. :D I hope. ><;
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Yes. We are all happy about that. Can't wait.