Join our server on Discord

The Game Playas Series
Well the final event is gangbanging. Hell of a way to break her in, lmao. The bonus mystery event will be the girls getting eaten out by Raven and seeing who lasts longer.
...Ok. Switch those. Put Poison in for the final event.
So to clarify, you vote Menat to get eaten out and Poison to get gangbanged? Ok. Don't tell me the KOF choices til the time comes. it makes racking up the votes mpre fun.
Yeah. I thought it'd be funny to use Poison for that.
Lmao we'll see what the voters think. Things have been busy with work and life, but I have a 3 day weekend coming up so maybe I can put pencil to paper.

I even have a new fan joining the fray in the next volume and haven't had time to even sketch up his design yet.
That's great to hear. I couldn't ever ask for that as it'd be much too weird for me. I learned to keep that in my head where it belongs unless I'm doing it. Luckily, I have no talent so that's where they stay.
LMAO, yeah I wouldn't ask you anyways. Usually I either run into other people that also draw similar things (I am not the first nor the last to draw some cartoon representation of themselves fucking Chun Li) and we get along and collab, or some new fan outright asks if they can be a part of it.
Yeah. It'd be too weird.
[Image: th_069732168_contest36_123_120lo.jpg]
Huh. Looks like Laura's going to win.