Join our server on Discord

The Game Playas Series
Wow, that was hot. And funny.;)

I'm not into games that much, but I loved the idea.
Though I loved to pause my fights to see the girls in innapropriate positions. I guess everybody already did that.

Can't wait for more. ;)
[Image: smallgift.jpg]

Thanks. Expect more pages next Monday.
So... How do video game characters cross the barrier into our world?
Though I suppose you'll probably answer that question at some point in the comic.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Yep, that gets answered in the second story.
I didn't have a hand in it. I'd do much more for myself if I had a hand in that.

(06-21-2011 03:46 PM)Usako Man Wrote: Hmm true... but yeah... when you think about it.. all their lives is fight, fight, fight, wether or not its to win a tournament, to get revenge or to rule the world... and seeing how many KOF games there are... and crossovers and such... Mai has been fighting year after year after year since her first appearance in Fatal Fury 2 which was made in 1992 or 93....

Yeah. Fun fact: I think Chun-Li of Street Fighter fame could be around 40 now if she were real.
(06-23-2011 01:47 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I didn't have a hand in it. I'd do much more for myself if I had a hand in that.

(06-21-2011 03:46 PM)Usako Man Wrote: Hmm true... but yeah... when you think about it.. all their lives is fight, fight, fight, wether or not its to win a tournament, to get revenge or to rule the world... and seeing how many KOF games there are... and crossovers and such... Mai has been fighting year after year after year since her first appearance in Fatal Fury 2 which was made in 1992 or 93....

Yeah. Fun fact: I think Chun-Li of Street Fighter fame could be around 40 now if she were real.

Hand in what? And yeah... Chun Li would be around 45 or so... considering her birthday already made her around 28 in the SNES version of SF2 (they used to have their birthdays listed, years and all). Considering she was de-aged in Alpha and re-aged in SF3/SF4, she's had a wild life. From what I hear Lara Croft is gonna be de-aged soon as well.
No, I think it's a prequel so it's not de-aging.
And it was a joke about what johnalt said.
Ooooh.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
[Image: th_19742_playas1_11_123_195lo.jpg][Image: th_19743_playas1_12_123_683lo.jpg][Image: th_19744_playas1_13_123_441lo.jpg]
Very very nicey Twisted

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz