Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
ha
Renamon's Army
Meh, you didn't type the number. No 1000 for you, higgins.

Lurea: *pulls her muzzle away from his and puts her muzzle onto her chest* AAhhhhhh..... Crim.....

Kurtz: *smiles* Uhhh... th-thanks....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
You didn't post: 1000. You lost your chance.

1002. Well, you have other 999 posts to reply.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
sorry i had to win, lol jk

anyway, i have to go. ill be on tomorrow for a little bit i guess.

cya around.

btw.......... 113 posts! muahahahha. im on my way.
bye
Renamon's Army
You forgot to type the number, therefore you do NOT gain the right to have 1000.

*holds up a big sign saying 1003*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: *grins before bending his face down to Lurea's chest and suckles on the right breast while his fingers continue pumping her womanhood and rubbing her lovebutton*

Monica: *grins seductively at Kurtz* Aw, no need to be nervous shy boy. *wraps her arms around the dragon's back before her muzzle connects with his*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea: Aaaahhhhh!! Crim!! *moans and yelps, panting loudly, her hands still holding onto his fur tightly*

Kurtz: Mf?! *nervously stares at Monica for a few seconds, and then smiles, wrapping his arms around her back, and closes his eyes*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: *grins at Lurea before returning to suckling the dragonness's supple rack, teasing the flesh while his entire paw enters her folds, completely filling Lurea's passages as he goes back and forth at a vigorous pace*

Monica: Mmmm. *deepens the kiss with the dragon, her paws feeling his powerful muscles, murring once Kurtz embraces her*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea: *twitches and wriggles in pleasure as she arches her back and yelps* AAAHhhhh!!

Kurtz: *intertwines his tail with hers and snuggles closer to her*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
1008!

Crimson: *removes his paws from Lurea's nether regions before leaning his face down to her folds, sticking his muzzle inside and slurping her juicy insides*

Monica: Oooh, Krutz, you're so warm! *cuddles the dragon closer while sticking her tongue inside of his muzzle, frenching with Krutz and tasting his hot mouth, all the while squirming in his grip*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions