Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Kurtz: We don't revive him. He always finds some way to appear again and still be alive.
Lurea: Something tells me he ain't what he appears to be. *frowns*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: Bah, he seems harmless. *notices Steven behind tapping his shoulder* Oh, hiya Steven, wait a sec...

*sees his corpse is still on the ground* Huh, does Steven have some sort of cloning machine or something?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Lurea: Nope... this is what we mean, how the feck does he do it... *shrugs her shoulders and wags her tail*
Kurtz: I keep thinking he may have the same power as Dresan when he casts his Dark Matter skill... even if he's hurt or killed, he splits into half, both much weaker then when they were both one entity. *smiles*
Steven: You got that right, git.
Lurea: Stop talking intelligently, Kyo, or I'll hurt you. *clenches her fist*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: No! Not intelligence! *quickly devours a pie and calms down* Okay, but if he's died and split that many times then he must of lost a lot of strength so he's still harmless, right?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: Yes, but remember, he's died about 4462 times.... now, imagine him becoming 2231 times harmful, that's how he USED to be.
Lurea: Yeah, he was a complete nightmare. *shivers quietly and snuggles next to Crimson*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: Aw, no reason to be scared now, he's harmless like Krutz said. *flicks Steven on the nose to knock him over while Crimson's tail wraps around Lurea*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: Yeah, but who knows... *frowns* But the odd thing is the 4462 bodies haven't rotted away yet...
Lurea: *giggles and continues to hug Crimson*
Steven: Youch! *falls over and lands on his back* That hurt, you know!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: *cuddles closer to Lurea, wrapping her body with fox fur*

Well, maybe it has to do with the technique you mentioned, Krutz. Oh, sorry about that Steven, but at least I didn't try to kill you like him.

*points to Alucard standing right behind Steven* My advice, run and run far away, if you can of course.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
738 (Woot, just got myself YIM and set myself up)

Lurea: *giggles* I like being near you, now... *starts digging her muzzle into Crimson's chest*

Kurtz: Yeah, but there's something you should know... When the Dark Matter thing ends, ALL of the bodies go back into the original host...

Steven: Ohh shit! *stumbles as he starts running, but trips over and lands face down on the ground*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
739. (Great, I've got YIM too but I'm almost never on though, heh.)

Crimson: *chuckles* Me too. *pants a trail of kisses along Lurea's neck and shoulder*

I wouldn't worry though Krutz, even if all the bodies returned he can't stand up the SPAMing power of the SDP.

*notices Alucard near Steven* Here Steven, use this! *throws garlic bread to Steven*

Zorromon: Humph, that won't work, honestly a little bit of garlic.

Crimson: Well, it's not completely hopele... *hears Steven being torn to ribbons* Um, never mind.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions