Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get

Kurtz: There's my bed right next to me. I thought I'd get a nap about 3 hours go and slept for 1 hour or so, leaving the computer on. *curses Alucard's name*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: Lol, so I take it you found a cure to insomnia, excellent. Shame about the nightmare, you'd think Alucard would take it easy on his fans. Well, the ones that aren't in his way anyways. Maybe this will help calm you down.

*hands Kyo a cookie pie* Yep, Laboratory #13's great, it's fully equipped with automatic food makers which make some great stuff. Of course, they tend to break down like most of my devices, heh, but the pie's fine.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *smiles* Thanks, Crimson! *quietly starts munching down on the cookie pie*
Lurea: *pats Kurtz's back and sighs* Oh, he's slept quite a lot recently. Yesterday it was a few hours, today an hour...
Kurtz: And I phlan tu cohntinue. *continues to munch down on the pie*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: Excellent, just remember to take it one step at a time. *munches on a second cookie pie he brought with him*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Steven: Da world is gonna end! Pick up your holy crucafixes and kill Alucard!
Kurtz: Oh hell no, not again with the ranting.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: Ha ha, this I've got to see, Steven trying to kill Alucard, hilarious! *pulls out a bowl of popcorn as Steven approaches the vampire*

*looks to Kurtz and Lurea* Want some popcorn or do you think we should try and help him?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: *reaches out for the popcorn* Let's watch. I don't like helping him when he goes nuts
Lurea: Yeah, whenever he goes nuts, he forgets he's pathetically weak. *smiles* Like that time he attracted that psychopath....
Kurtz: *shivers* Don't remind me of that.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: Probably a good idea. *eats some of the popcorn while Steven approaches Alucard, about to pierce his heart with the cross*

So how badly you think he's going to rip Steven apart?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions

Kurtz: He won't even last a few seconds, he only has that damn cross. *grins*
Lurea: *wraps her arm around Kurtz's neck* Let's just watch and see.

Steven: Got yer now, vampire! *lunges forward with the cross*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Crimson: *watches Alucard go crazy and tear Steven apart* Wow, I didn't know an arm could move that way! *swallows more popcorn as Alucard sucks Steven's blood*

Um, let's see, all that took 7.29 seconds, a little longer then expected but same result. *puts away stopwatch* Well, so how are we going to revive him, my Revival Ray Gun would just turn Steven into a zombie and I'm out of Holy Water.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions