Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
Me - *growl* I'll get you... *starts throwing fireballs*
White - :shock: Whoa...
Dresan: *catches the fireballs in his hand* Ahhhh... it's nice to be free of that idiot Kyosan's mind.... *licks the fireballs as if they were icecubes*
Raviel: *starts running towards the mansion* Only one way to knock him outta that state...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - FIRE HELIX!!! *hits Dresan with dual beam attack*
White - *steps back as ground around me cracks* Oh my...
Dresan: *catches one of the beams but gets blasted away by the second* HYUKKK! *slams into the wall again* DARK MOMENT! *summons a large dark form that resembles a Cerberus* Do you know why it's called Dark Moment, boy? Can you guess, simpleton?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - I don't need to... ATOMIC SHOCKWAVE!!! *blasts shadowy thing into dust*

White - Bloody hell...
Dresan: You think it was that simple....? PATHETIC FOOL! *the dust starts swiring around and now forms two Cerberus but are both a tiny bit smaller then the first* THIS IS THE POWER OF DARK MATTER! *the two Cerberus start charging towards Pokepimp*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - *sneer* Oh, please... *both try to take me down but I don't budge* Pathetic.
Dresan: *grins and starts charging forward with the scythe* If you didn't notice... they've both bit on your hands. *lunges towards Pokepimp*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Me - Yes. I did. *transforms to Ferain and wings explode open, starts charging attack* Get clear while you can... Dresan.
Dresan: OR WHAT?! *laughs as he tries to swing the scythe in an arc across Pokepimp's body* ONLY THREE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO TAKE ME DOWN!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds