Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
Crimson: *sits on the couch while turning to page 351 of his Renamon manga*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyo: I got something better! *flicks to page 352 of the Hellsing manga book in his hands, and then stops when he hears something*

Lurea: There you are! *pulls Kyo by the wrist*
Kyo: Oh... heck. *disappears into a bush*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow: *Picks up the hellsing manga* Is this any good? *Starts reading all 353 pages*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lurea: Don't go anywhere, Ky.. *flicks his nose with her finger* You're not going to slip up another chance, are you?
Kyo: *pops head from out of the bush* Yea, I think I got most of the mangas printed out and put into that book *points to the book Shadow is holding* But I seemed to be missing the 4th and the very last book...

LAVIYH: You accidently spilt your drink over the 354th page and decided to rip it out, remember.
Kyo: Shush! Don't let him know that!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow: *Reaches the last page* NO WAY! *Puts on a napolean getup* Come, we shall attack Japan until I find a copy of helsing with all 356 pages intact! *Charges off with an army consisting of Slashmon.*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: Here! I know a place where you can check out all the Hellsing manga on your computer! It's www.mangavolume.com ... (I've tried it myself, I'm reading the 1st volume since the place I buy my manga is currently waiting to get it) But anyway, how about you get the extra 357th page for me as well?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Here you are. *gives Kyo page three hundred fifty seven* And it only took 358 milliseconds to get. By the way, thanks for the link.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyo: No problemo *stuffs it with the other 380 pages in his bag* Now... *keeps reading* I'm going to read it 359 times...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
361.... *drool* Somehow it reminds me of Lurea *looks into the sky* Don't bother me, I'm imagining something.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds