Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
F-DMX noticed where Slash's eyes were looking, but she still didn't do anything, just slowly losed it to her current mix of feelings and then her eyes suddenly switched to a cute smile-like. "Awwe! You are just so cute!" she said as she started cuddling Slashmon against her chest.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"How come I can't call you cute but you can call me it?" Slashmon then actually had an intelligent thought, Wait, what the hell am I thinking? As long as I don't have to move what could go wrong?

"You do realize she's a he? Right?" Shadow asked.

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" Slashmon shouted and quickly buried his face into her chest.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She soon noticed what she was doing and stopped. "Wait, I should be pissed off at you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo walked quietly, not even speaking or muttering a single word to Lurea. She looked at him quietly. He had mud stains all down the back of his trenchcoat, and all down the back of his trousers. She smiled. Maybe it was just that he needed to get cleaned up a little, that's all.

Kyo stopped walking. He turned around, and smiled. "Uh... where are we going?"
Lurea giggled. "You've been walking for almost an hour and you haven't even been here?"
Kyo frowned. "We're lost, aren't we?"
Lurea folded her arms. "Well, YOU got us lost, if I recall."

Kyo turned around, and continued to walk. He ended up coming to a corner, and stopped when he heard a scream come from his right. He hid, and signalled Lurea to do the same. He poked his head around the corner quickly. He only caught a good look at one of the people there, and also the amount of people there. There were about 4 people there. He roughly guessed that the one that screamed was an Aquaveemon, or an Aquarivamon, he couldn't tell. He quickly glanced at Lurea.
"I think we should just watch from the safety of this corner." Kyo smiled, as he poked his head around the corner, and proceeded to watch.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You can't stay mad at me." Slashmon said is his most innocent voice.

"Maybe he, uh she, can't," Shadow cracked his knuckles, "But I sure can."

"Don't let him hurt me!" Slashmon pleaded, acting like a scared baby.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And F-DMX surprisingly fell for it very quickly. She found kitties very cute currently, and then turned on her side, hiding Slash from Shadow and at the same time, nearing the cat digimon to her voluptuous chest more. "Stop acting so immature! He's just a kitty! How can you be so heartless?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heartless?" Shadow sounded surprised, "Of course I'm heartless you know that."

Meanwhile in the dark recesses of Slash's mind, BOOBIESBOOBIESBOOBIESBOOBIESBOOBIESBOOBIESBOOBIESBOOBIES
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Duh, I know that." F-DMX changed her attitude again and looked down on Slash. "Could you stop nuzzling there?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I could," Slashmon said as he continued.

"I think she meant stop." Shadow told him.

"Do what they say not what they mean."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I think you are taking your chances with me," and her eyes sparkled again. "But then again you are really cute!" she started snuggling Slash again, this time pressing his face between her breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad