Join our server on Discord

DaD Deathmatch
Kyo: Shit! *brings scythe around, and blocks most of the blade, but the tip slashes a gash in Kyo's arm* You bastard! *uses force to try and push Pokepimp away with the scythe*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*gets blasted away and smashes into wall* Steady on! *cough-cough* Bloody dust... *IDEA!!! scribbls smething on notepad* Yipee! Mutual God Mode! *teleports behind you and slices off arm, it regrows in an instant* Now this will be REAL fun!
(I'll take it that you slashed my arm off) Kyo: YOU....... AHHH..... *uses notepad and grows back arm* Good thing I read the Hellsing manga recently and decided to take Anderson's powerful regeneration.... *attempts to destroy your notepad*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*watches it get shredded* OH SHIT!!! *sweat drop* Hehehe... *backs away*
Kyo: *slashes own notepad* Come on, we're even! You've got wings, I've got the power to regenerate limbs and my head! *charges forward* Show me your true strength!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*evil grin* You asked for it! CRYSTAL SHIELD!!! *a solid crystal shield (duh!) appears to protect me, sweat drop* Wrong one... Still good, though! *cackles*
Kyo: *smacks scythe right into shield, and jumps back* What the feck.... *grins and starts charging strange black mist around blade of scythe*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*waits, tapping foot* How long will charging that thing take? Oh well... AMYTHEST!!! *throws hundreds of multi-hued shards as shield disappears*
Kyo: *grins* Not long.... *speeds forward (Go watch Hellsing OVA episode 1 to understand)* Demon Scythe Slice! *slashes vertically, while getting his bak embedded by many shards*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*yelps* OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWWWWWW!!!! *counter attacks with quick swing of sword*