Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
Kyo: *looks around* We've only transported 50 steps... *picks up DMX and Aqua* Bugger it all. *Starts walking again* I wonder if that elevator goes up to the 190th floor?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: Nope, it doesn't reach 190th, you need to go to 191st.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: Hmm, I don't think I've ever been on this floor before. I wonder what's in these doors? *opens a random door only to be staring down a very large and very angry looking tiger* Hehe, nice kitty. *Slams door quickly* Note to self, don't open door 191.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: WHICH FLOOR AM I GOING TO?! *growls, and kicks the 153rd door open, and steps in* I'm grabbing the other elevator. *presses button and waits.* And this is why I asked for a 192nd floor to be added on...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: We reached floor 191 at last! *looks on Kyo* Now, let's go to the room, I have less than 193 minutes to do what I want to do with her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: YOU? I bloody..... *thinks* That's it, I think it's time to start my plan... *smiles, and whips out cellphone, and starts dailing*
Kyo: Erika, get this plushy FAR away from me... add him to your collection! SOMETHING TO GET HIM FAR AWAY FROM ME!
Erika: Calm down! Now... what is he?
Kyo: A plushy who appeared when a Flamedramon fell into a pond.
Erika: Oh, I already have about 194 plushies... but I can take one more. What floor are you on?
Kyo: Floor 191.
Erika: Coming now.
Kyo: *Grins* You asked for it now.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: Did I mention you come in action too?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: That's it... you're not having anything to eat. And I'll make sure of that...
*smiles* 195 seconds before Erika comes and gets you! Better think of something...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: Who's Erika?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: *grins* Oh.... just a friend.... *smirks* And by the way, you're forgetting this *waves a little keychain with the numbers 197 engraved into it* It's called numbers.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds