Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
DMX: It's not what I'm gonna do. It's what WE are going to do.

*179 minutes later, they reach the mansion*

DMX: *still sitting comfy on Kyo's arm* I'm tired.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: *thinking* God, I now need to find something to keep him quiet... *smiles* Well, there's two rooms. One's mine, one's vacant. Which one do you take?

*starts climbing the 180 steps to the 7th floor*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: How are we going to do what we want with Aqua if she's in the 181st floor? Let's go there! *snuggles Kyo's arm* And if you can, don't make too much noise till we are there. [/plushy nap]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: *Stares up towards the two* You'd think they would've noticed the elevator. *Steps in and pushes the floor button*

Elevator: Select speed.

Shadow: *not paying attention* 182.

Elevator: Speed set.

Shadow: Wait speed? I thought you said *Elevator speeds up crushing Shadow with tremendous G-force* FLOOOORRRR~
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: *trying to carry DMX and Aqua and thinking* I'm tired, my shoulder's feel like their going to drop off, and all I can do is think because this plushy in my hand says not to make too much noise.
*hears elevator* What the hell..... I never knew this mansion had an elevator... *thinks for a second* Wait, I haven't been here for a year...
*looks at the steps* Oh well, just another 183 to go....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: *rises a little card which says: "Actually, 184."*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: *grumbles* What are you, an automatic mistake corrector? *grumbles again, trying to walk while fighting to keep conciousness* Thanks to you, I'm absolutely tired, shattered, and I feel as if I got 185 weights on BOTH sides of my shoulders....
*sighs* So... *stares at DMX* What would you like to do the second we get in? The room is absolutely massive, so I think there's enough to do in there...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: You had to wake me up, didn't you? *rubs his eyes with his small paws* Let's see... uhh... oh, right, since she's sleeping, well, we can... *whispers a plan to Kyo* and then we just eat something until I change back to normal. But for now, hurry, you still have 186 minutes of walk.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: You've given me a good idea... *stops on a flat level and puts DMX and Aqua down, and swings his bag around* That notepad will finally come in handy... *starts looking* No, that's the book you gave me last christmas, that's my supply of banana's and apples.... ah, here it is... *pulls out notepad and opens it* Oh god, I'm running out of pages *flicks through the rest of the pages* Only 185 left.... Oh well....

*scribbles into the Notepad* I wish that DMX, me and Aqua were all in my room, NOW.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow: *Steps out of the elevator* Damn, I think I'm gonna vomit. *Snaps his fingers for a bucket but nothing happens* What the? Oh right, todays the day where no spamming abilities work in the place. Oh well, not like I have 189 stairs to climb or anything.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad