Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
Guys, I don't have thumbs.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Then use something you already have! *Coughs while picking up a list* You could use that *cough* Red materia *cough* on the table to summon... or... *points to green materia* Use Ultima. Come on! Think of things you can use without the need of thumbs! (Like a spiked glove with a indent for a materia to slot in)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Uh-huh. Without powers? The only thing I can do is go to sleep as this.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Okay! Go to sleep, and I'll take the Aquarivamon with me far far away! Like 172 metres away!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: Carry me! Awww please! *jumps up and down at least 173 times, rising his tiny paws like a baby wanting to be lifted up*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: Why am I such a kind soul... ah well, if I carry you, promise you won't do anything to the Aquarivamon, or I'll make sure you get battered 174 times... *attempts to pick DMX up*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: What could a little Demi-Veemon without spamming powers like me possibly do apart from being more annoying than Slashmon can be to the potence 175 ?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: Yea, but... *continues to walk, one hand carrying DMX, other carrying Aqua in a fireman's carry/sling/whatever* What the hell are you gonna do? Since my house is about... 176 metres away... it'll be like ten minutes or so to get there... *shrugs* And then I'll let her sleep and introduce myself when she wakes up
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: Wait... I can do something with my mouth to her *sticks out tongue* Come on, you got exactly 177 seconds to decide.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: Right, you'll be coming to the Southern Cross mansion then! *starts jogging* And if you try and do anything, it'll be 178 minutes of comunity service at the SCM (Southern Cross Mansion)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds