Join our server on Discord

How many replies can we get
DMX: *running inside the AquaRivamon's house* WHOEVER HAS MERCY PLEASE HELP MEEEE!

AquaRivamon: Oh, come on! I just got some new lite-blue and pink dresses that would look really cute on you! I ordered 150 of them just for you!

DMX: *tries hiding below the sofa*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: I've decided *hic* to go shave.... *hic* DMX.... *hic* even though I'ma... *hic* drunkeee... *hic*
LAVIYH: You... bastard....
Kyo: Iven... *hic* if he'sha... *hic* plushey... *hic*, I shall... *hic* shave hem... *hic*
*Starts walking, but trips over many times, in all, 151 times, before reaching the house*
Kyo: I've cum teh... *hic* shave yer... *hic*, DMX!... *hic*, and I broughte an extreme-ely large... *hic* bottl' o' Becurd....*hic*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
AquaRivamon: *holding DMX from his tiny leg as he waves his tiny paws in air to get free as he shakes*

DMX: WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING TO DO, DO IT NOW!!

Aqua: *takes out two more outfits to count for 152 outfits in all* I almost forgot to the little sailor one!

DMX: TODAY AT LEAST!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
LAVIYH: Maybe it's a good time to let me take over, since I'm not drunk?
Kyo (thinking): Good point... *hic*

---153 weirdo flashy manoeuver later and one stylish background music--

Kyo: *grins* I guess you like dressing people in many, many outfits... no?
*Pulls out extremely large Bacardi Bottle* I can offer you this, and a few plushy dragons left back at the Southern Cross... they SO wanted to be dressed up... I dunno what got into them...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Ha, I have returned! *fires his ray gun number #154 at Aqua, The Sleep Ray*

AquaVeemon: *stands around looking at plushy DMX, yawning before falling to the ground asleep*

Crimson: Quick DMX, now's your chance, you know what to do. (I bet he'll yiff her instead of running away. Wait, did I just think that aloud, nah.)

Renamon: There you are, I'll teach you to write about me!

Crimson: Ah, run away! *dashes off with Renamon close behind*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyo: *stares* So... what's #155, Crimson?
*looks around quietly* Wait there, why am I even staying here? *attempts to take the Aquaveemon away in a fireman's carry and leave DMX alone for the night*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson: Number one hundred fifty-five was the Disintegration Ray, which ironically disintegrated when fired.

Oh well, here's Ray Gun #156, the Hypno Ray. *fires at the Renamon chasing him*

Renamon: Yes, master.

Crimson: I like where this is going. *neglects to see the label on the ray gun that says it has only a one minute effect*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyo: *grins* Since DMX is unable to reply.... I will take the Aquaveemon! *runs out the door* Oh, by the way, did you actually read the notice on that gun, Crimson?

LAVIYH: Now do you see why it was good to let me take over?
Kyo: Yep, now you control me for the rest of the year.
LAVIYH: Fine, I'm more confident and brave then you'll ever be.
Kyo: So? I got the good looks!
LAVIYH: But we share the same body....
Kyo: Oh feck, I forgot that...
LAVIYH: And since you insist on me taking over.... I'll yiff this Aquaveemon any number of times... say about 157 times....
Kyo: She won't like you!
LAVIYH: *waves tranquilizer with digicharmer darts* She wouldn't like me... if I didn't have this.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
DMX: Seriously, do you think I could yiff someone LIKE THIS? *waves his little paws in air*

AquaRivamon: *wakes up and grabs DMX in her grasp, then falls asleep with him for another 158 minutes*

DMX: Goddamn.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kyo: Uh...... if you need help, I'll be outside.
LAVIYH: You idiot! You owe him!
Kyo: He woke her up, godammit!
LAVIYH: Don't tell me Crimson's sleep ray doesn't work....
Kyo: *grins, pulling out Digicharmer* There's always another Aqua.... or another 159
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds