Join our server on Discord

DaD Deathmatch
Shadow: *Sitting on the sidelines eating some popcorn*

Renamon: Aren't you gonna fight?

Shadow: I figure I let them beat eachother to an inch of their lives then run in and kill them both.

Renamon: You know, I find guys that fight very sexy.

Shadow: *Instantly unleashes his dark side blowing away countless audience members. Looks at DMX and CFR fighting.* DEATH AWAITS YOU! *Jumps back and kicks off the wall blowing out the entire side of the building, and aims for CFR* YOU'RE PAIN SHALL BE TWO FOLD! *Rakes his claws along CFR's chest as he passes, then rebounds off the opposite wall and flies back past him slashing at him again, continues rebounding off the remaining walls, ceiling and floor landing blow after blow as he passes* NOW FOR THE FINISHER! *Kicks CFR towards DMX and then begins to harges up his palms with energy* SHHHHHAAAAA DOOOOOO KEENNNNNNNN!!!!! *Fires two beams at an angle to hit both DMX and CFR*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
CFR:*bloody & bruised*Hpmh thats all *black flames start to cover his body healing him*negatis!*a huge ball of intense gravity appears over T-DMX's mouth slamming it shut while he's charging up his attack*As for you. CHAOS BURST!*Slashes through D-shadow's attack effortlessly & slams into him at lightening speeds rapidly slashing at him ending w/a stab to his left shoulder*PALADIN BLOW!*makes a cresent slash of holy power from D-shadow's left shoulder which then exits from his left side ending w/a spinning slash w/both katanas*now take this. flaeli!*launches a massive fireball into D-shadow's face sending him flying into the crowd*Get up.
T-DMX: *is pushed back by Shadow's beam as it hits him, he bruises himself off from the damage and stands* Grrrr... Grr.. RRRARG! *slams both claws on the ground as he roars, the arena starting to break apart as a fissure goes all the way to CFR. When it reaches him, the ground below him explodes and throws massive rocks all over which hits everyone within range of the ring. Then, while sight of himself is blinded because of the rocks he charges up some blue energy on his mouth rapidly, then opens it and lets out a power beam that engulfes the entire zone where CFR and D-Shadow are*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
CFR:*gently lands atop T-DMX's head*Lets see how well you fight when*filps onto T-DMX's snout & cuts out both of his eyes*your blind.legeon!*several explosions of holy power hit T-DMX in the face knocking him to down*come on I was expecting more from you two.
D-Shadow: *Stands up slowly* I SHALL ENJOY DEVOURING YOUR SOUL! *Quickly snaps his shoulder back into it's socket and then jumps into the air knocking away a bunch of spectators till he's above DMX* DARK BOMB!! *Entire right arm turns complety black as he flies towards DMX, landing a blow straight at the base of his neck and driving him into the ground* SHAAAADOOOOKENNN!!!! *Fires his own attack into DMX's as it heads towards CFR the destructive power pushed to unfathomable heights from the two attacks combining into one*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
CFR:thats nothing I can't handle. SHOCK WAVE YOKO GIRI!*unsheathes both of his blades at light speed sending off a energy wave that collides w/D-shadow's attack the energies causing a massive explosion that levels the entire building*TskTsk I really need to stop toying w/you two.
OOC: If you sliced through it it'd still be coming, it needs to hit a solid object in order to dissipate. Now you just have two to deal with.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOc: I know that shadow I only had 1 hour of sleep when I posted that

read the edit please
T-DMX: *eyes make an awful crack sound as they accomodate on place, he grabs the ground with both claws as he's laying on the ground with marks on his neck* Patoh Pah' *Earthquake hits the arena and the whole place cracks as millions of large boulders hit both CFR and D-Shadow* Stand... *stands up and golden wings with runes over them sprout from his arms* Dark Wave! *opens mouth and fires incredibles amount of darkness at CFR and D-Shadow again while they are busy with the boulders*

*The space rips and a Black Hole opens and it's made with dark energy, so it adds damage to both his enemies as it absorbs lots of spectators inside, getting stronger with each second as the Tyrant dragon keeps roaring*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: I'm beginning to think we shouldn't have had this with an audience.

IC: SHADOKEN!! *Fires at the incoming beam as it sails towards him creating a stalemate as the two crash into eachother* STUBBORN LITTLE... *Markings on body begin to fade slightly as his power is drained trying to force back the attack* DAMNIT! *Notices the black hole* IF MY DEGREE IN QUANTUM PHYSICS IS WORTH ANYTHING THIS SHOULD WORK! Turns his hand towards the black hole and fires a shadoken at it. The darkhole instantly begins to collapse in on itself with a large explosion that rocks the building to it's foundation. D-Shadow then takes advantage of the explosion to get out of the way of the attack*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad