Join our server on Discord

DaD Deathmatch
Most possible, though if I remember correctly, you stayed as a dragon just so you could fuck Tiamat's ass, then you never ever went back to that form.

Tiamat: COME BACK HOME NOW!! *grabs DMX by his ear and pulls him away*

DMX: Aww, DAMNIT!!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
R-Crimson: Everyone has accepted the challenge, let the match begin! *rings bell*

C-Crimson: And we're off! Who will make the first move?!

OOC: Thanks for the list Chaos, but I'm too busy with other stuff to write another chapter to that story right now, but I'll keep it in mind.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
DMX: Someone please... distract her! *struggles to get out from Tiamat's grasp*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
R-Crimson: Hey, no audience members on the field! Zorromon!

Zorromon: *appears in a security suit* Let's go lady.

Tiamat: YOU HAD BETTER STOP HIM AND COME HOME! YOU NEED TO SPEND TIME WITH THE CHILDREN, DMX!

*Zorromon drags Tiamat away from the field*

C-Crimson: Okay, that was wierd. Um, back to the deathmatch!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I see you have meet my serect weapon DMX & no I just haven't had a reason to use my dagon from again
I'll start SILENT WAVE! * DMX & D-shadow caught off gaurd are thrown from the ring by the sonic boom*
Ref-Gun: Sigh, thou shalt not covet thy oponent's mate's sentences. Start match- Tiamat, please sit down in the stands, and I'll send Com-Gun to baby-sit.
DMX: *jumps down the ring and goes to Ref-Gun* TALK NORMAL PLEASE! *whacks him on the head, then before Ref-Gun can open his eyes places a furry magazine in front of his face* There, now, I better go dark *closes eyes and jumps back to the ring, but crashes with a pole* OWW!! bad idea... first, jump on the ring, then, close eyes. *jumps next to D-Shadow* Uhh... this wouldn't be fair. Can someone please anger me? I can't go Tyrant otherwise.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ok hows this *straps C4 to all of DMX's renamon* you mad yet?
No how about now*pushes the the detonater for Trinity's C4 vest*
DMX: *arms drop and hang in the air as he widens eyes and lets his jaw dropped* ... *looks on CFR and then grinds his own fangs* HE'S MINE! *roars and glows with too much darkness, starting to destroy the whole arena and turn it into flat ground*

T-DMX: *comes out of the darkness and lands on CFR, then grabs him with his oversized claw* YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET THAT!! *slams CFR against the ground, then pummels him with his tails and fists* HOW DO YOU EVEN DARE TO TOUCH MY GIRLS?! *lifts CFR again and then throws him high up in the air. then T-DMX opens his mouth to start charging massive Dark Energy*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad