Join our server on Discord

DaD Deathmatch
*Crimson lets the Zorromon's digiegg absorb the vaccine*

Crimson: Thanks Chaos, but I wouldn't worry about Zorro, he already has a mate. A rematch would be great though, but not now, Zorromon needs to hatch, but he'll return. (With some new tricks and stuff, I assure you.)

*fades aways back to the realm of spirits*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Well, me an' shadow are the official commentators, but if Shadow wants out, I'm sure we can squeeze you there.
OOC: Sure It's all yours. Now if you guys can clear out, we're gonna have a huge battle royal between D-Shadow, Kaiser DMX, and CFR. And to make it fairer we should note what our moves are before entering the arena, that way you can't make up random ones on the spot.

D-Shadow:

Attacks:

Dark shot: Fires balls of dark energy at an opponent incasing them in a sphere of darkness.

Shadoken: Fires two large beams of energy from both his palms.

Dark bomb: Charges demonic energy into his fist and punches the ground, will affect any opponent within a certain range.

Attributes:

Hightened reflexes, strength, and speed.

Weapons: Own two hands.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
C-Crimson: All right, I'm a commentator/referee!

*runs down to the field with ref outfit*

R-Crimson: Okay, D-Shadow has made the challenge! DMX and CFR, do you accept?!

*runs back to the commentator's desk real quick*

C-Crimson: Looks like it's gonna be a scorcher tonight, two SPAM gods and an uber powerful fox fighting fang and claw! Folks, I suggest you get your umbrellas for this bloodbath!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Ahh... sure, I don't have anything better to do! And I won't be using Kaiser, I'll prefer to use Tyrant, it suits the evil ''me''. But well, here are the attacks:

Dark Wave: Creates a massive amount of dark energy out and shoots it out from the mouth.

Grinding Slash: Uses both massive claws to cause fissures on the ground which explode into earthy hells.

Pato Pah: Heavy earth attack against a target.

Pa Bing'ah: Heavy ice attack against a target.

Eraser: Non-elemental breath attack shoot out as a beam of energy.

Attributes:

Vitality, Defense and Power.

Weapons: Uhh... own claws and tails.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:heres mine

Chaos Flame Renamon

Attacks

Lunerwind destoyer: a ball of dark energy that draws power from the moon.
Shockwave Yoko Giri: (its japanese for mystic fox slash)unsheaths the masamune at light speed sending out a energy wave made of the spirits of all the dead renamon
Pryo storm: same as diamond storm but with darts of fire instead of diamonds
grand cross: a powerful slashing technique that can be performed w/both of his katanas or just one
Chaos burst:its just like dart's final burst from the legend of dragoon game expect w/black flame covering his body
DRAGONS OF THE CHAOS FLAME: its a more powerful version of the dragon of the darkness flame
silent wave: a lighten fast slash that causes a sonic boom
rayblade: a strong light-based attack that consists of a stab then a cresent slash out of the enemy
Paladin blow: a more ridiculously powerful version of rayblade that has a spinning slash added on to it
the ablity to turn into a huge 12 winged dragon that can take DMX on

spells

megid
tandle
effess
legeon
hewn
flaeli
negatis

Attributes:

Hightened reflexes, strength, and speed the ablity to absorb flames & darkness of any kind to heal

weapons: the legendary katanas masamune & murasame & in dragon form my claws teeth & tail
OOC: Think you got enough attacks? And you shouldn't be able to become a dragon, that's just ripping off of DMX's thing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
crimson I'm the one who challenged them & yes I accept

shadow remember I became a dragon a long time ago in my intro thread & the attack list is for crimson to use if he decides to continue mine & deaths request
I don't even remember what I had for breakfast. Wait, I forgot to have breakfast, and lunch, and dinner. When's the last time I ate?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
when renamon force feed you that poisoned pie