How many replies can we get
*throws 110 cards into a hat* Me too.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
/|---/|---/|
-|-----|-----|
-|-----|-----|

I made a picture thingy... USE YOU'RE IMAGINATION! IT'S 111!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*beats Shadow 112 times to the ground and then munches last pieces of Pie* Don't poke me while I'm eating, it irritates me.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Knock me down 112 times and I'll get up 113 times! Wait, wouldn't I need to be knocked down 113 times in order to get up 113 times? Wow, that kinda destroys that whole saying, well that's a buzzkill.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I technically would beat you down 114, but I didn't intend knocking you out anyways.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's good, because then I'd have to pound you with 1 meteor for everytime you knocked me down, and 1 more just for fun.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Crimson: Wouldn't DMX just pie you into oblivion 116 times afterwards, Shadow? One for each meteor and then an extra for good measure. That's just my opinion though.

*swallows 116 pies* And I'm still hungry!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yeah but then I'd use my ultimate technique. I'd summon 117 Renamon and then a huge nosebleed would stop him. In fact, *Summons 58 Renamon 58 Aquarivamon* Wait that's only 116, *summons a Angewomon*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *massive nose bleed and faints* agghh... *faints on the groun and moves a finger over the blood, like trying to draw something*

*118 is drawn with blood on the ground, then DMX stops moving*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That gives me an idea! *Bites his finger and then performs a series of Hand signs* NINPOU JUTSU!! *Large cloud of smoke appears and when it fades theres a large 119 on the ground*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad