Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
Wren: Thanks sis what took you so long & where is Leon. *notices the Murasame hanging from her hip* Well I see you found your gift Flare. Now what do say about showing Seit here*evolves into CFR again*

CFR: Our true power *he dashes toward Seit & kicks him into the air just as he recovers from Flare's attack then he jumps into the air after Seit & unsheaths the Masamune in one fluid motion slashing Seit from the groin up then continues to slash Seit up rapidly ending w/a downwards strike that sends him plummeting into the ground*

Then CFR teleports next to Seit while he is falling & grabs him by his leg & flips himself over thowing Seit into the ground twice as fast as before then he thows the Masamune at Seit impaling & pinning him to the ground then teleports right in front of Seit's face.

CFR: Dodge this, bastard *Seth's cannon appears on CFR's arm again* MEGIDO FLARE *because of the strengh of the blast the Masamune flips into the air as CFR turns around he puts the sheath behind his back & the Masamune falls perfectly into the sheath as he walks away from Seit*
"-I guess we wait turns Bro! It's always better if we don't fight!" RV said cheerily.
"Okay!" Mar nodded to RV and looked on the guys already fighting, sitting like a dog and swishing his tails, waiting.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
RV did the same, he sat down like a dog, and swished his tail. "What have you been up to?" RV asked.
CFR:*still walking away from Seit but then he notices Rejin's battered & badly injured body a few feet away from him he then goes over picks Rejin up & teleports to RV,Mar, & Blitz* I hope you guy's can heal him I'm not sure how healing works on the undead.
Blitz walked over. "I'll do it." He said, and placed a hand over Rejin's forehead, moving downward, healing him with dark-blessings.
"I have been playing with Yuki! And her friend Hinata!" Mar replied to RV happily.

DMX looked on them both and raised an eyebrow. "Now I wonder if he really gets the meaning of 'play'"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Cool! I bet you had LOTSA fun!" RV said cheerily.

"I still wonder at times... what he means by "Fun". Fun with him can be brutal at times." Blitz said.
"Yup! It was really funny! I think we even painted the ground!" Mar added, smiling.

"At least Mar isn't mine..." she cracked her knuckles. "Otherwise, I'd have ripped him in half."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You painted the ground! That sounds like fun! Blitzy never lets me paint the ground!" RV laughed.

"Now why would you want to do that?" Blitzy said in a good natured yet slightly curious (creepy unknown to me that he does a lot) way.