Join our server on Discord

Class room scene. Lol...just an intro...
DEATH TO DEVIL MAY CRY 3!!! IT TOOK THE COOLEST MOST BADASS CHARACTER IN THE HISTORY OF GAMING AND TURNED HIM INTO A WHINEY PRETTY BOY IN A SHIRT THAT LOOKS LIKE IT WAS BOUGHT FROM MICHAEL JACKSON'S GARAGE SALE!!!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
<_<
>_>
my brothers playing Devil May Cry 3 right now...o_O
JUST ANOTHER REASON FOR ME TO NOT LIKE HIM!!! THAT AND THE FACT THAT HE MADE YOU HAVE TO GIVE UP THE CAT EARS AND TAIL!!! DEATH TO THE BROTHER!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
shadow-you cant kill him till I turn 18, because until them i need him so I can sleep over at Epsilon's house without suspicion...so you have 5 years to lpan this out perfectly.
Shadow calm down I'm playing the special edition which allows you to play as vergil & nelo angelo once you unlock them & I agree that they fucked dante over in that game. Munkee do you mind if help plot your older brothers doom.
Who's Nelo Angelo? Sparda?
woah...coincidence...thats the version my bros playing..
and sure, you can all help destroy him!
Mm.. I like Playing Vergil... Vergil or Dante?
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Who's Nelo Angelo? Sparda?

gunter nelo angelo is the dark knight that dante fights in the first devil may cry game & it turns out that vergil is nelo angelo.
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:shadow-you cant kill him till I turn 18, because until them i need him so I can sleep over at Epsilon's house without suspicion...so you have 5 years to lpan this out perfectly.

I got it all planned out.

[Image: Ultimateplan2.jpg]

Genious, pure genious.

Edit: Altered to be more realistic.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad