Join our server on Discord

Class room scene. Lol...just an intro...
Dragon go bye bye? I liked the dragon.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Munkee I'll stand up for you to death has seen me fight before & I've gotten a lot better since the last time we've seen each other. Shadow go ahead & come down here I wouldn't mind sparring with you. Death you can use my compter when you come over we'll both just use my profile.
*hugs Munkee back* And it's this one of the things that I like for being nice and good to girls. Apart from being able to use my fists for something else than punching a bag when assholes are mean to them...

By the way... it seems you, Shadow and I are at the place you told us to go *wags tail*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:Dragon go bye bye? I liked the dragon.

The pic wouldn't show on my computer anymore but I'll try to get it back if everybody liked it more.
This pic is cool, I'm just oppsesed with dragons. So much so that I have, two dragon posters, a shirt embroidered with dragons, the two books Eragon and Eldest, with a special book holder, and a 3 piece katana set with gold dragon embroidering.

Edit: Almost forgot to mention the Dragon plushie I found in my closet recently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Come back soon... *waves sadly*
DragonMasterX Wrote:By the way... it seems you, Shadow and I are at the place you told us to go *wags tail*

what do ya know? we are here, arent, we?
But now the Gun's back-i suggest all 3 of you get to have some fun ^_^
Shadow: I like fun.

Dark-Shadow: MY IDEA OF FUN IS RENDING AND DEVOURING HUMAN FLESH!!

Shadow: No one asked you.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I missed something... right?
DragonMasterX Wrote:DMX: Shadow, Gunter and I are supposedly big and tough guys (photo of mine is coming soon), Munkee is a very good friend of mine, and she's a cutie and adorable girl. It's only natural I would like to be her BG.

DrunkenMunkee Wrote:of course i am!
*smiles and hugs DMX*
(whispers) you and shadow meet me at the corner tomorrow night and you'll both get real good rewards.

Shadow: That about sums it up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad