Join our server on Discord

the DaD FIGHTING ARENA!
*sits back and starts eating popcorn* Nice effects.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: *On wheelchair*, *dunno how he got there- but he's still doing the bloody handseals* Yeah, nice effects!!
Shadow: That's a pathetic wheel chair! *Turns wheelchair into turbo charged car with rocket boosters, gatling guns, ion detonaters, chicken launchers, and even a mr. cappuchino. Cause a person need his cappuchino when causing massive chaos*

Sakura: I'm bored.

Felecia: ME FIGHT!! *Gets into the rising gundam* Wow, I look good in form fitting leather.

Shadow: *Distracted from fight* HUMMINA HUMMINA HUMMINA!

Sakura: Who's up for strip poker?

Hinata, Renamon: WE ARE!!

Hinata: Wait, can Renamon even play? All she has is the gloves.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Seit:*blows a Shadow's head off*.....back to the fighting.....ittle grow back...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! I CAN'T USE MY (literally) BLOODY HANDS!!! *darts around uncontrolably*
Shadow: *Finally takes his eyes off Felecia* Okay, let the fight continue!!

Renamon: Four of a kind!

Sakura: Straigh Flush!

Hinata: Royal flush!

Renamon: Damnit.

Hinata: Lose the glove.

Renamon: *Throws one of her gloves into the center*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..." Gunter whizzes by.
Shadow: I guess I shouldn't have upped the power of those rockets to 30000 RPMs. It's possible that the friction created from the ground could cause the entire thing to completly disintegrate upon impact with any solid object, and the fact that he can't steer,

Felecia: Okay you're getting boring again. I don't like the intelligent you *Lifts up a gundam by it's head* I like the destructive you. *Slams it into the ground creating a large crater*

Shadow: Can't argue with the ladies, *Grabs two gundams by their arms and then spins them around and hurls them into the next town* Well they're defeated.

Felecia: They're just in the next town over.

Shadow: Well either way they aren't our problem anymore.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(four humanoid dragons appear)

all:What's going on?
Kurtz: You are guilty of reviving a two-month no reply thread. DIE! *launches himself at the dragons*

(Yeah, check the date on the last post. It's been near enough exactly 2 months since the last post before yours)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds