Join our server on Discord

Class room scene. Lol...just an intro...
Misty wrote
[/quote]
Hey, Chaos whats up? Decided to join the party in here? Welcome!...but I dont drink...so yeah the beers are for you...wait how did we end up in this closet??[/quote]

Nothing much just chilling & listening to sum 41. As for us being in the closet you ran in,munkee joined you,then I walked in & I know you don't drink. But anyway do you want a slice of pizza?
*walks with five furries clinged on his arms, neck and legs* Yeah, SDP is also a definition to excessive behaviour, still, I don't comply.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm the only one who doesn't know what the SDP is, aren't I...
no I don't know either Ghost_Op
ChaosFlameRenamon Wrote:no I don't know either Ghost_Op

Huzzah!
SDP, Shadow Dragon Pack, the gods of Spamming, the villains of the DaD, the brave fighters who are the cause and the solution to each problem of life!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i am the Lone Warrior,The Dead Poet,The Heartless With a Heart.

Seit The Reaper....my and who ever is with me at the time are usually Swore Enemys to the SDP....though Seit could give a damn about them Spaming the DaD,he just picks fights with them in order to stur up the ranks...

Seit:"now what was i doing?...."
DMX: TAKE OFF YOUR HAND FROM MY POUCH, SEIT! *pushes Seit's arm off*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Seit:"...pfft...dont boss me around...im king of the Freakin Dead..."

*seit pulls out his Infamous Sawed off shotgun from his coat pocket and shoots DMX with its mighty force.*
DMX: *sees incinerated tree* Wow, I'm scared. *walks up to Seit and grabs his weapon, then breaks it against his knee* Quite a resistance. *throws the remains away* You should practise the accuracy, *grabs a multicolored wand and makes countless Barney statues appear* There you have some targets, Seit. *breaks the wand the same way as Seit's weapon*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad