Join our server on Discord

the DaD FIGHTING ARENA!
Shadow: So it'll be your group, versus the SDP? Excuse me if I'm not scared.

Sakura: Your so brave! *Tackles Shadow*

Morrigan: My hero! *Tackles Shadow*

Lillith: I love you! *Tackles Shadow*

Shadow: AHHHHHHH! *Collapses under the weight*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *cough yet some more cum in the ground, starting to make a puddle* ehhh... leave me out, I'll spectate from here...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow: *Walks towards Seit* Then we'll take care of it.

Morrigan, Lillith, Sakura, and the just recently revived Hinata: HE'S SO COOL!! *Tackle Shadow and start to drag him off*

Shadow: Okay, fearless leader's gotta go. I'm sure you guys will do fine without me.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter: zzz- ORGY!! -zzzzZZzz...
Seit:nah...im not going to fight SDP
*grabs a cigarette,lights it and puts it in his mouth.* the group i am speaking of floating above us right now...*points up to a UFO with a hatchetman Graphic on it*i,and any other smart person here,will be leaving in this and we will drop a 20 ton nuke on the planet.also,we will shoot it with our laser beams...and explode it...anyone wanna live?
Gunter woke up suddenly. "And you think we're gonna' let you do that? THAT'S-THE-SDP'S-JOB."
*takes his gun out and shoots Gunter in the head*
Seit:back to sleep....*the UFO Explodes suddenly*....damn aliens....i told them not to push the red butten....oh well..*puts out a shotgun,along with another shotgun.*im ready..
Gunter rised up undertaker style. "Seriously, you thought that would work?" He said cooly, two Black demonic bladed wings sprout from his back, ripping his trenchcoat. A very long Katana appreared in his hands.

*modified One winged angel starts playing(replace "sephiroth" with "SDP")*

Gun: C'mon... you know guns don't work on someone NAMED Gun...
Seit:*smiles Calmly*hmm...*he throws the guns to the ground.Seits eyes roll all the way to the back of his head and back into position from the bottem.he forces his 4 dark Archs out,making his body transform.he coat turns white,his eyes turn red.he extends his hand and a Scythe Forms in his hand.*well...this is my Demon of Death form....ready?.
Gun crosses his arms. "Yeah.. Sure. It's awkward How many times "demon" and "death" are considered ominous though. I find them hillarious."