Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
''Ohh yessss....'' She moaned in bliss as her orgasm just kept flowing out like a faucet, refilling RV's mouth with her sweet cum again and again, releasing her scent even more, making the three of them really aroused and horny.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I-I'm getting full- would you rather I fucked you?" RV asked, lapping at her cunt as she continued to orgasm.
''If you make me cum then go on!'' She moaned louder, not wanting her orgasm to end- spreading her legs more for RV.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
RV straightened up, making her cum spill all over her legs- he then thrusted his mon inside her, bucking his hips forwards and backwards i rapid succesion.
She moaned loud as her pussy was opened forcefully again ''Nnngh! It's big! ahhh!'' She arched her head back as her cum kept flowing, but in a lower rate.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Faster or Slower?" RV asked, his eyes halfed close in pleasure.
''G-go s-s-slow at fi-first please... It's too big...'' She answered as she shivered from pleasure, her eyes closed while enjoying every bit of the pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay!" He said cheerily- he slowed his pace, then slowly and gently pushed in and pulled out of her pussy.
'''Ahhh!'' She moaned louder, it was amazing pleasure she was fully enjoying, her legs went around RV's waist, forcing him to push deeper as she started to grip a little harder on both Slash and Shadow's dicks- jacking them off really fast.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uh... okay-okay- I'll go deeper-" RV said as he thrust a little bit deeper inside her.