Join our server on Discord

The Person Below Me
Depends which side of RV- the side where he's mellow and indifferent- the side that's immature and overpowered- or the average side?

Oh come on... we are only going to see what he's doing inside- It sounds like he's building something

The person bellow me WONT bring lethal weapons.
DMX: *walking with a little toy-like bazooka with some grease on his cheeks, wagging his tail and with a soldier helmet that covers all his head except his mout and some parts of his cheeks, his paws holding the little bazooka*

Mar: That's cute.

Audience out of nowhere: AWWWWWWWWWW!

Mar: The person below me was in that crew.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
-AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW....

The person bellow me is still a plushy.
DMX: True :3 *points at Mar with little bazooka while smiling*

Mar: Isn't that cute?

DMX: The person below me knows exactly what will happen now *technologic sound comes out of the bazooka*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yup. I'm already hiding behind a barrier of people.

The person bellow me will *Do it* right about-
Mar: Wha-

DMX: True *pulls trigger and a retractable punch comes out of bazooka and hits Mar in the jaw, sending him flying away to the barrage of people Gunter is hiding behind* What? it was a little kid's toy *smiles cutely*

The person below me thinks that was unexpected, but thinking it all over again, knowing it was me, it WAS expected.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nope! Just as expected from a cute plushy with a bazooka!

The person bellow me is reloading-
DMX: True *reloads punch inside the little bazooka*

Mar: Oww... did someone track the number of that Trailmon...? *dizzy*

DMX: The person below me will carry me somewhere else because... I'm... falling... aslee- ZzZzzzzz... *falls asleep*

OOC: Gotta go to school....... I'll be back later guys.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ooc: byebye!
ic:

True... *Props DMX down on his four poster bed*

The person bellow me goes "Bye-bye for now!"
DMX: *wakes up and shakes head* False, I back now *falls asleep again and snores softly and cutely*

Mar: *gets up* woo man... that sure hurt... I didn't expect that from the little thing *rubs his jaw for a bit* the person below me has something to drink to give me.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad