Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
RP2: She simply started to feel a quite big amount of pleasure roam her body, her orgasm indeed was building up on her as she moaned more from his tail inside her pussy, her tail moved down and with her fin, she started to tease his tailhole.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
RP2:

Slashmon let out a quick gasp as the scaly fin made contact, he began moving his tail faster and faster as he grew hornier from her scent and the tail rubbing against his tailhole.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
RP2:

Yuki slightly moaned as she lifts herself and places his dick between her legs and rubs it softly on her pussy lips to tease him even more as hinata kisses Mar and rubs his chest hungrily with her hands
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
RP2: ''Yeah... hell yeah... fuck yes!'' He moaned loudly from the teasing, kissing Hinata even harder, his dick twitching around from the pleasure.

*Room*

''Nnnngh!'' She moaned and climaxed again, damping his tail with her juices, which made the scent go even stronger, her tail now not even teasing his tailhole, but entering the tip of it inside Slash's hole.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
RP2: Hinata kisses him harder while sinking her tongue deeper into his mouth and tasting his saliva while rubbing his chest hungrily with her hands as Yuki starts to lower herself on his dick and moaned in delight.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
RP2:

*Gatomon and Patamon's room*

Patamon used one wing to caress her breasts and the other to rub her pussy hungrily as he humped her ass harded and moaned louder. "Nngh!! oh damn yes!! I'm gonna cum!! get ready for a blast!" he moaned louder and came harder launching a huge load of his sperm in her asshole as he kept humping her like crazy. Gatomon moaned louder and came again. "AHHH!! MASTER!!!" she meowed in extreme pleasure.

*with LP and Tailmon*

Tailmon wrapped her tail around LP's 7 inches long hard dick (yeah is of that size so what? Twisted) and started to stroke it gently making him moan and she smiled. "good things come in smaller packs huh?" she squeezed his dick with her tail making him moan louder as he sucked on her nipple harder making her moan, he then guided one wing to her pussy and started to rub it gently making her purr and moan loud. "nngh.... that feels great..." she purred and kept jerking him off with her tail.

RP1:

After a while they broke the kiss and Gatomon smiled and caressed his chest gently as she purred. She then looked at the mess in the bed and smiled. "We sure did a big mess here huh?" she said and he smiled and caressed her with his wings.

"Not bad for a little winged digimon huh?" he grinned and winked at her making her giggle and pin him down on the bed and looked at him with a seductive smile. "No. It was really great lovermon...." she said as she played with his wings. "Now I sure need a bath" she said as she got off him and off the bed and walked up to the bathroom but stopped and turned and smiled at him. "you need a bath too so..... why don't we take it together?" she smiled and winked at him to then walk in the bathroom.

"You wild kitten" Patamon smirked and quickly followed Gatomon in the bathroom closing the door behind him.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
RP2:

Slashmon jerked slighlty at the intrusion, but quickly came to enjoy it. He slid his tail out of her bringing up to his face, "I guess that makes two wet pussies." He laughed slightly nodding towards his stomach which was matted down with her juices, "But this is one cat that doesn't mind a little dampness." He quickly positioned his waist so his erection, almost complete at almost 6 and a half inches, "Before I start," he said resting his member just below her opening, "You want the cat, the tiger, the angel, or we could go for a double dose." his eyes flashed with a ying-yang as he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
RP2:

''Mmnh... double is such a tentation... go ahead my little kitty'' She says, her scent now drove Slash crazy from it's strength.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
RP2:

I love my powers. Slashmon concentrated for a second, his body blurred for a second before splitting off in two directions.

Black stood up cracking his neck quickly, "Bought time. I can't stand being with that loser." He stared at White for a second before his attention shifted to DMX, "Hey cutie." He slapped her across the ass quickly with his tail.

White smiled kindly at her, "I thank you for this honor." He looked her in the eyes and slowly leaned forward, placing his lips against hers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
RP2:

She simply moaned softly from Black's wild touch, then pressed her lips against White's softly ''Kind and Wild... what a combination, never imagined it...'' She giggled, then started to caress White's back with her claws.

*Back with others*

Mar moaned as Yuki lowered herself, his dick taking her pussy more and more, in some easy way from her damp opening thanks to her previous orgasm, he frenched Hinata harder, his paws on her chest and rubbing her breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad