Digimon: Here we go!
Hinata wraps her arm around his waist
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
RP2: Mar: Am I good or what?! *looks on camera and sees DMX still asleep, but now fingering herself* Yeah, I'm good, this pr0n is pure gold.

RP1: He now goes faster and harder, as her cum bathes his dick, he pumps more and more for some time, he moaning like mad and gasping heavely ''Heck yeah! ahhhh!!'' He yelped and then came inside her once again, filling her pussy with his really hot seed ''I won again! yay!'' He cheered while he kept humping her.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
RP2:

Shadow: You shouldn't do that, *pushes mar out of the way* if you use the zoom function and change the lighting you'll get a much better picture.

Slashmon: Switch the angle a bit, *adjusts camera angle from the computer* much better.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
RV nods. "o-okay-" he said, then he thrusted a bit harder and faster.

---
"You know... that... cat guy." Blitz said.
oh i think im in the wrong rpg, oh well, better make the most of it, who can i join in with?
RP2: Mar: My PC! *jumps on Shadow and pushes him out of the way with a kick, then looks on the camera and smiles* hey... this actually looks better! *looks on Shadow* eep... I shouldn't have kicked him THERE... *looks on Slashmon* Will he be okay?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ooc: us.
OOC: I think he means character. You can make an original or like LP use an old one.

RP2:

Slashmon: *looks at Shadow* He'll be fine, happens all the time.

Shadow *in high pitched voice*: My grandkids are gonna feel that one.

Slashmon: He'll be up and trying to kill me by next post.

RP1:

Chupa pushed RV off her gentley, "Try this." She turned over onto her stomach and spread her butt cheeks, "Me saw Shadow do once."

RP2:

Slashmon: Ohhhhh, she is gonna regret this.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
RP2: Mar: Maybe yeah, by the way Slash, I'm trying to record this for a really hot video, I think you'll want to spend the rest of your last post with some fun, care to go to wake her up with some fun? *points at DMX full in her juices* I know, I'm evil.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
RP1:

between moans she says "oh heck yeah... you won again Mar... i really love when you won... it is so pleasuring and fantastic" her tail moves happily
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions