Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
RP1: she moaned more and arches her back even more "oh my... that feels soo good" she keeps rubbing his back with her tail

RP2: Hinata: hahahah... he left you speechless

Yuki: and you keep not having fun

Hinata: damn it *looks around and sees Kurai (a black renamon, with long silver hair and red gloves* and here it comes my man

Yuki: D'OH >_<
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
RP2:

LP: :shock: I hope that of that they eat their young is false....... for Patamon's sake

*on the room*

Gatomon:*moaning and screaming loud having a big orgasm* hell yes!! Master!!

*back with LP and the others*

LP:*watching and then checks his clock* give or take around 30 minutes more before they end *blinks watching the screen seeing Patamon still going hard on Gatomon* then again it can be more time *checks another screen of a camera outside of the house as he watches a cute Gatomon walking past* wow like tweety would say "I thought I saw a pussy cat!" *smirks* excuse me a second *runs out of the house after that Gatomon*
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC (Neither RP): Yes hamsters do eat their young. It's not a rumor.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
RP2: *loud FEMALE moans come out from bathroom*

RP1: He hears some moans in his head ''Huh? What is...'' He started to wonder where they came from, but then he just kept licking Yuki's cunt really hard from the inside.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC (neither RP): well maybe Patamon being a digimon and having angel evolution doesn't do that :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yuki moaned in delight by that wonderful and pleasuring treatment. slowly she starts to feel her orgasm building up and her tail keeps rubbing his back
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
RP2: *Mar fucking DMX by her pussy as she waves her finned tail around while they are watered around by the shower*

DMX: Hell YES! ohhh!! never- ahh- knew... uhhh- being a girl- nnngh!

Mar: Nngh!

DMX: -was so... uhhhh! gooooooood!! *moans really loud and hits her orgasm, covering Mar's cock with her cum and oil, which makes him go in and out really fast* ahhhh!

Mar: Ohhh... yeah... it feels so good DM...

A-Pilot: RECORDING.......................

RP1: ''Mmnnh... it's so tasty... it's as good as ice-cream'' He said while smiling and suddenly, his tongue went deeper, so deep, he reached her G-spot and he started to lick it from the inside of her pussy to cause her to recieve lots of pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
she blushed by hearing those words and moans loudly as her orgasm is really really near. closes her eyes and enjoys the waves of pleasure she if feeling all over her body while her tail keeps rubbing his back
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
RP2: DMX: Now what? *cleans herself off from the load of cum throught all her body*

Mar: BJ! BJ! BJ!

DMX: Fuck no, you just took my pussy.

Mar: Owww... puleaseee! *puppy face*

DMX: How something that can make THAT face can have THAT kind of dick and only with TWO years of age?

Mar: You made me, now stop asking stupid questions and suck my dick!

DMX: At least you know how to talk to a lady?

Mar: No I don't, I talk like you, and you aren't a lady!

DMX: Right, YOU turned me into a girl, and you better change me back before someone else starts to think that I have a cute ass instead of only myself.

RP1: He started to lick really hard, running his tongue up and down, starting to feel a little tired, but he kept on going anyways and rubbed her breasts hardly now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
she moans loudly as she hits her orgasm and climaxes and gasps for some air as she felt really good and loads of pleasure crossing her body
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions