Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
OOC: I love that game. I always win lol .

IC:

Chupa moved her head to the side confusedly, "I confused. You take first turn."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay!" he said cheerily, his eyes closed. He unbuckled the armor covering his crotch, then he reached into his sheath, and pulled out his 5'7 inch unnerect member. he placed the silver armor beside him, then examined his meat- then giggled. "Yap! Your turn!" he giggled.
Chuba leaned over looking at her crotch, "I think Chupa Lose. Chupa not have one of those."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You don't?" RV said curiously. "Oh! you're a girl!" RV chuckled. "I've run out of games to play- do you know any?" Rv said cheerfully, letting his meat just hang there.
----
"RV is doing something stupid sense is tingling... I hope he doesnt destroy anything." Blitz thought.
OOC: lol perverted senses, Slashmon sure is a lost case :P

IC:

Patamon's tongue soon found her clit and started to lick it slowly teasing her. Gatomon shuddered in pleasure as she let out a loud meowing moan as she arched her back in pleasure. She really loved the way Patamon was pleasuring her. His treatme was very gentle and yet intense. She didn't knew how he could combine both things in one but he sure was doing a hell of a great work.

"Pata..... more..... just like that........ nngh..." she purred in pleasure
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
ooc: lol, yeah- I don't know why- but I suddenly have the insane urge to make TK and Kari join patamon and gatomon-
Slashmon once again falls to the ground, "THAT'S IT IF I FIND OUT WHO'S SETTING THIS THING OFF I'LL DESTROY THEM!!"

OOC: Think it's time to end this running gag?

"WRESTLE!" Chupa lunged forward knocking RV onto his back, and thanks to the angle she launched at RV's meat was pressed between her crotch and his stomach as she sat there smiling, "Me win!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:ooc: lol, yeah- I don't know why- but I suddenly have the insane urge to make TK and Kari join patamon and gatomon-

Red devil on gun's shoulder: DO IT! DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!

Angel on other shoulder: DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!!

Shadow: Like I need to say anything. Dibs on TK!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rv flipped over, he was on top of her, his meat still pressed on her crotch. "no, ME win!" he giggled.

ooc: ah, the naivete of two innocents- *sigh*
it's up to you, lol.
OOC: Chupa: I believe this one does not fully realize the predicament he has found himself in. I suppose if we wish to engage in any form of intercourse it shall be up to us like Gun has afforementioned.

Shadow: Fine, You want top or bottom?

Chupa: I would prefer the non-typical male-female style if you please.

Shadow: This is why I give you an IQ of 2 when I write your parts.

IC:

"No." She threw him to the side and leapt up, "Me win." She landed on his meat accidently taking the entire 5'7 inches into herself, her eyes went wide in pain as her hymen was torn away.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad