Digimon: Here we go!
Hinata sighed when she heard what blitz said and started to think for herself
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blitz came back from the toilet, his hands inside his pockets. "-and don't forget to wash your hands." He said loudly towards the the men's room.

"Kay Blitz!" Rv said from the toilet.

Blitz noticed Hinata's sword. "Nice sword. Katana? you're a samurai?" Blitz asked.
Hinata snap out from her thoughts and looked to Blitz. "is a beautiful long sword...isn't it?.. and indeed i'm a Samurai... or i was...i'm not sure anymore." she says
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah, most beuatiful thing I've ever seen..." He said- but he wasn't looking at the sword... he was looking at her eyes- her face... "so... you're not sure..."
she didn't notice he was looking at her"....i'm sure.... i am indeed a Samurai. but every time i say that... people gets scared of me..." she lowers her face and sighs
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blitz stared at the ceiling. "I know what you mean... before... whenI wasn't in a badn- when I told anyone that I was a hybrid- they'd either chase me off - or stuff like that. never learnt why..."
she looked surprised to him "you are a hybrid?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"yeah." Blitz sighed. "Don't know if I'm a man, digimon, werewolf or monster... I think I even have vampire blood running through these veins... hence the silver hair."
"in my case.... i'm also a shape-shifter" she stared at him "i know.. it's weird... first i'm a samurai...then shape-shifter"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Really? wow, I've never met a shapeshifter before... so... you can turn into anything?" Blitz asked.