Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
OOC:gonna try to change my way to rp to a narrative mode :P

IC:

*meanwhile*

Patamon walked up to the bed and leaped on it as he got closer to Gatomon and looked at her as he still was blushing. His dick fully erect and twitching a bit. He caught a glimpse of her small nipples and blushed as his heart was beating faster "A-Are you sure this is right Gatomon?" he asked her.

Gatomon smiled and leaned close as she took off her gloves and started to caress his dick with her gloveless paw as she kissed him softly. "Don't worry.... it will be fine... *she kissed him deeply as she kept caressing his dick with her paw making him moan. Patamon took the hint and started to caress her pussy gently as he used his wings to caress her nipples making her moan and purr on his mouth as she started to french him passionately.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She slowly broke the kiss and caresses his face while smiling
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blitz blinked once. "it's not often someone says I'm cute just because I have a band- thank you... oh- and does your digimon by any chance... act rashly- like throw expensive electronic objects out the window?"
hinata nods "yes... if it annoys her by some reason... she throws it through the window. last time she threw my cell phone throught the window"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
''Thank you Yuki, I loved this game...'' He said with a small moan since his dick started shrinking back to it's pouch ''...I don't feel anymore tight down there...'' He said with a smile and then hugged her ''...well... now I suppose you want to have a nap? or go back to my brother and Blitz?'' He asked her softly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blitz chuckled for the first time. "Hehe, just wanted to know." He chuckled. "-and that you look cute when you're slightly embarassed." he said, pointing to her cheek.
~icecream shop~

When he pointed to her cheek she blushed even more
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You are now, cuter, at least." He said.
''Okay then, I'll leave you resting here, I want to have something to eat, do you want me to bring you something too?'' He smiled as he hugged her once and leaped off bed, leaving all the bed for Yuki.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
~icecream shop~

Hinata started to act nervous without knowing what to say as she kept blushing more
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions