Join our server on Discord

Digimon: Here we go!
"shadow- you have to see this, it's Rika's renamon- with Wargreymon and RV... doing- see for yourself." Blitz said, standing up straight.
He then showed a suprised look, his tails swishing left and right as his ears shot in air again ''As a matter of fact... it does help... thanks Slashmon, let's be friends'' He at last smiled and put one clawed paw on his shoulder to pat it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Isn't that sweet." Blitz mocked as he stood beside them.

"hmmm, this always comes out in a draw, I wonder what happened to Shikirimon." Blitz said, making a hologram map project out of his digivice.
"Alright I'm coming." Shadow grabbed his digivice and walked over, the Renamon had finished her job so he had no reason to stay at the table.

"Don't make me go dark digivolution on your ass." Slashmon smiled jokingly.

"Don't even kid about that," Shadow picked him and placed him on his shoulders, "Last time you went dark you nearly destroyed a city."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
''Blitz... whatever you are thinking... no'' He added and removed his paw from Slashmon's shoulder, then walked to Blitz ''Hey... I've seen this before... you used it just some while ago... what's that thing?'' He waved his paw through the hologram and it dissorted the image.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"a hologram, it's intangible, but if you do that, you can temporarily disorientate the pixels, you can play games here too, and might I suggest that you all go check what's happening in the pantry, RV, Renamon and Wargreymon seem to be either fighting or mating in there."
Slashmon's figure blurred for a second before vanishing completley, "I think you caught his attention."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: what happened?

Ic: "hm? where did he go?"
He perked his ears in air and looked confused at Blitz ''Mating is another way of battle? Or... what is it?'' He swished his tails around and waited for an answer as he looked at Blitz.

OCC: And... yet again, naiveness at it's best!! lol
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: To Slashmon? Superspeed. He ran off so fast it left behind an after image (in other words he moved so fast his image stayed behind for a few seconds, or moving at the speed of light.) which is what blurred.

IC: A loud noise came from the pantry, "I'll give your three guesses, and the first two don't count."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad