Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
She walked in with him and didnt need to be told to get on the bed, immediately hopping up on it as soon as she saw it, dangling her feet off the edge. "Why not provoke them to be more than they are? To become better, to improve, evolve, instead of coddle them like children." She asked. "And now, foolish orc, I will not tell you my name. That will remain mine and mine alone.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I see. Well then, will you at least do me the kindness of wearing clothing? Having you prance about naked will cause...problems for some of my men, and if I have guests over, it will cause a commotion, I'm sure," the Master said.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The Nymph looked down at her softly glowing body. "Does my flesh not please you orc?" She teased, before hoping up and making a symbol with her hand, making a full length mirror made of crystals to burst up from the ground and through the floor so that she could see herself. She spun around, looking at herself all over. "I want...a blue dress!" She said, and the image in the mirror change with her wearing a cute little blue and black dress. It looked very soft, and expensive.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...I live here you know. I would prefer my home without holes on the ground." The Master watched her make the blue and black dress on her mirrored body and as she looked at herself with it, he walked over. "You do look stunning it, I will admit to you." He was trying to gain a sense of security, awaiting his chance to use the anklet. "I'm sure we can find something like that around here, but until then, we will have to make due with what we have." As quickly as he could, the Master suddenly tried to put the anklet onto her body, around her neck, hoping it would work.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(The image only appeared in the mirror, she wants YOU to get the real thing)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Oh. Sorry. I'll change it, then go to sleep. Night Maero))
The anklet was large for anklet, but not too terribly large, and despite her small size it was a tight fit, but then it snapped shut and she started to gag. "Wha-What is....this." she gasped. It was not choking her, but it would make it hard for her to talk and breath as long as she wore it around her neck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((It just has to be on her body, right? She doesn't have to have it on her neck, right?))

"Shh. Do not talk. Focus on breathing," he ordered, wanting to see if she followed with his orders. If she did, he gave another, to test out of the device worked. "Raise your arms and clap your hands quietly together..."

((Goodnight))
(Its and anklet, so naturally it is made for the ankle)

She suddenly stopped sputtering and simply focused on breathing, but her breathing was coming in sharp, panicking intakes of air that was slowly causing her to hyperventilate. She knew she was being forced to do his biding and was freaking out on the inside, but on the outside she had to focus on breathing and not speak at all. When given the others orders she would obey, and her breathing would become even faster as she realized what he had just down to her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((...I feel stupid))

The Master held her in a tight grip as he, in one quick motion, tried to rectify his error, taking the anklet off of her neck snapping it shut around one of her legs. If it worked, he would release her. If not, well then we'll see.