Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Tal moaned again as he was pulled off his master's cock, saddened that he wouldnt get to feel his master's seed shoot into him, but did return to sucking him off. As he did, the Master would here a slight cough and see that the nymph was awake and smirking at him.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master moaned as his seed shot down Tal's throat. His moment of ecstacy was cut off though as he heard and saw the Dark Nymph. There was a moment of silence, before the Orc pulled his cock out of Tal's throat and asked, "Enjoying the show?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Maybe, do you always make yourself so vulnerable in front of a potential enemy?" She asked with a hiss. "Do you treasure that slave? Would you feel pain if he were gone?" She asked, her threat clear. Tal swallowed all his master's seed and purred softly again, licking has master's cock clean and nuzzling it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I like to think you wouldn't be dumb enough to try to hurt me. I could be a valuable ally to you. As for my slave, I would prefer him to live, if that is what you are asking." The Master was not amused by her words, and he would simply pet his slave's head. "Any other critiques you have?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"So you wouldnt hurt then?" The nymph said with a wicked smile. Suddenly Tal became very still, and his pale skin became almost ghostly. He started taking short, sharp gasps, his eyes wide and glazed over.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master looked at Tal and quickly realized what was going on. He didn't lose it though. He kept calm. "We have a deal. You are to never threaten or hurt me, or any of my allies. Tal is my slave and an ally. Stop now, or else."
"No, you said I can not hurt you directly or indirectly, and you will feel no pain from this slaves death, otherwise you would say so. His life force will make for a delicious snack."The nymph said, her wicked smile still on her. Tal fell to the floor, shaking and panting, his voice becoming panicked as he tried with all his might to cry for help.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"If Tal dies, you do hurt me. Buying another slave is taxing. I will feel financial pain, you will cost me good money and that pains me," the Master lied, glaring at the girl as he tried to hide actual concern with a annoyed tone.
"This is not how we nymphs understand pain. When you killed my sisters, that was pain, when you tore me from my home, that was pain! I wont be able to inflect pain upon you due to our contract, but, I can still do as I please outside of that." Tal stopped shaking and was going very still now. The Master could no longer hear his breath. "Master..." Tal gasped, weakly, before slumping.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master couldn't take it any longer. He sprung from his seat and attacked the Nymph, grabbing her by the throat. "I care for him! Now stop it!" He roared, his eyes burning with hate. He took one hand from her neck and grabbed her hand, threatening to break it. "Stop. NOW!"