Join our server on Discord

Escape of the Cryptids
"Holy shiiiit!" Rogan shouted as the principal turned into something straight out from an alien film. He was so stunned that he didn't see the tail coming and it slammed right into him, sending him flying into a locker.

"Oww, that fucking... hurt..." Rogan groaned from his postion sitting against a locker, rubbing his sore shoulder. He didn't have time to waste though, as the cryptid had already made for Jessica. "Gah, I don't have any artillery on me..." he groaned, desperately looking left and right, struggling to get up quick before he noticed the fire alarm on the wall. If he pulled it, then everyone would come out running, and they'd notice the cryptid, but how would he be able to link him to Mr. Smith? No that wasn't good enough...

Not far away from the panic lever, however, Rogan noticed the bright red fire extinguisher tank holstered against the wall. That'd have to do. Dropping the tire iron, he fetched the fire extinguisher, ran for the cryptid's side, and then aimed it to his face. "Eat foam, motherfucker!" and with that, he pulled the trigger, blasting the creature with the extinguisher.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Dark growls out of anger, seeing Gin transform into his true form. Dark tires to attack Gin again, doing a bad intimation of Tatsumaki Senpukyaku. "You are not going to fuck her! You damm monster!" Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: sry bout being a way, had some other business to attend to. *roles up sleeves and cracks knuckles* all right let's get this show on the road! :}

IC: [school]

John's mind reeled at the new infomation. this guy is no where near as stupid as he looks. He thought. Just skimming the surface, he realized that this was indeed just a human. Glad that's settled. Musta just been the karma effect earlier. Now, while I'm in here, I might as well help this dude. With that, he immediately plunged further into the unconscious man's mind, and began to temporarily take in all of the pain and suffering in the coach's mind: his abusive parents, his rotten childhood, the time he spent trying to figure everything out on his own, and, most recently, the massive pain in his broken nose; all was seeped into John's mind. There, the obstacles have been removed for now, his body can focus on repairing itself.

Within minutes it was done. John opened his eyes and examined his "handiwork". The coach's nose was now completely mended; aside from a slight scar, which shouldn't last very long, there was no sign of any damage. Good, that's one less thing to worry about. Suddenly what might be considered a "pulse" ripped through his body. "No..." He said to no one in particular. He looked at Kaz. "Here," he said, taking out from one of his many pouches and pockets what strikingly resembled a chocolate bar. "When he wakes up he will be very hungry. Tell him to eat this. Try to explain the situation to him as best we can. I leave him to your judgement for now." He then began to speed away towards the origin of the "pulse", using his "sight" to detect where the greatest pockets of mass where most condensed in the floor below him to maximize his propulsion. the others need to be warned -- letting thus get out of control in Bravado was bad enough, I can't let it slip by me again! If Gin, of all people, has lost control, then none of us is safe. He then began sending out a message that could be heard by, and hopefully would be understood by, any cryptid (and perhaps anyothers who might be able to hear and perhaps help) within its range:

*To all those within the sound of my voice, listen and listen well: the Beast has been realeased! Repeat, the Beast has been released! Any help with temperary containment and neutralization would be appreciated!*

[highway]

"To tell you the truth, I think there's even less for me to say. Ive lived on the streets most of my life, little while ago I found a home, with some nice people... But I guess it's like they say, right -- nothing lasts forever... Been on the road ever since... Well, I guess that's it... Not much else... I guess that makes me single too." If only I could remember what happened, it seemed so long ago... And yet... These dreams... If I can find him, he'd know what to do...

OOC: for consistency's sake, we'll say that the outskirts of town (ie where Candy and Denver are) is just outside the "range of projection", if you will.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: does it seem odd to anybody else that the "newb" (aka me) has main steering of a significant chunk of the plot so far? XD
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Isn't the plot kiiind of up to the GM (Cloney)? XD Cuz I got the impression that this was a good, old fashioned, rape-fest with no real plot! XD I was gonna introduce my other Cryptid when more people appeared, actually, seeing as the victims have all been paired off with their Cryptids. X3

IC:

[Apartment]

Ayla's expression changed from fun-loving and cheery to shocked, frightened, and stunned. Deep down, she knew she was the one who blundered; she had been too careless, too open and trusting. She knew there were roving packs of mutant rapists in town, she knew that they acted even in broad daylight- and yet, she fell for this one, handsome man, and gave him a way to corner her. She even got Mr. Smith involved.

Despite her horror, she couldn't help but admire the reptilian cryptid's physique, his powerful chest, his chiseled abs, and his monstrous biceps. His cock terrified her though- it was absolutely enormous. He wanted to shove that in her- and he no doubt had the strength and brutality to. She snapped out of her stupor, feeling vulnerable in front of 'Sam' in just her bra and panties, but she clenched her fist and hardened her resolve.

Her bedroom was small and cramped, with just enough space in front of her bed to work the pole. No doubt, he would have trouble moving around in there. She was quick, flexible, and acrobatic. She had excelled in gymnastics back at school after all! Perhaps she could outmaneuver him and head to the window? No- the window in her room was far too small to squeeze through, especially with her breast size and plump, shapely bum. She would have to make it to the living-room, open the balcony, and jump down. She was on the highest floor, but she could probably glide down safely.

Oh no- what about Mr. Smith? How would she save h- as if on cue, the discombobulated principal entered her room, and presented his cuntboy snatch to 'Sam'. Ayla couldn't help but give herself a mental facepalm.

[School]

Saburo nodded and waited for Phil-Sensei to come to, unable to believe he actually went and knocked out a 6'7ft man-thing based on the suspicions he got because the coach was very fond of smacking his team's butts. Perhaps that was a normal greeting here in America? He jerked his head up quickly when he heard the commotion from inside. Was that Jessica-Chan and Rogan-San?

Tossing the chocolate bar down onto the coach's chest and muttering a hurried 'gomenasai!', he hurried inside the building, his collapsible training sword out and ready to deal some blunt damage.

[Highway]

Finally, they reached the little gas-station/automobile mechanic/shop just outside the city. And just in time too- Denny's fur was drenched in sweat, and he felt like he was about to get a heatstroke. "Y-yeah..." He panted, "Nothin' l-lasts forever... I can live with that..." He walked over to the passenger's door, reached in, and grabbed a dusty, black duffel bag that was sitting innocently on the passenger's seat, right beside Candy.

"Gimme a moment, will ya?" He gave the feline a cheery wink as the mechanic ran out of the garage, taking his hat off and scratching his head at the sight of the pickup.

"Mister- what in Sam Hill-" The mechanic murmured, but Denny stopped him.

"Shit happened. I'll leave it at that." The coyote grinned. There was a little exchange between them about the work that needed to be done, and Denny requested that the only work to be done on the car was under the hood, and maybe a change of tires. The mechanic offered to buff out dents and smooth over the scratches, perhaps put in a new paint-job, but Denny politely refused, not wanting them to see the armored boxes on the back. He did accept an oil change, a new batteries, new headlight (his were smashed) and replacement bumpers, windows and windshield, however, and after some paw-shaking, he had agreed to pay everything in cash.

With one last request, the mechanic went into the store and got the shopkeeper to come out and hose the latranian man down with cold water, cooling his body off before he needed to get to the E.R. Denny happily lapped at the water from the hose to rehydrate himself, and after a few minutes, he was done.

He shook himself dry and knocked on the door. "Hey- ma'am? Y'know any cheap motels around here?"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ayame continued down the hall with barely a glance at the stranger who grinned at her. She did note that he didn't look like any of the students she had seen before, but other than that, she saw no immediate problem.
Briefly distracted by Smith's entrance, Sam turned his head to the bed and watched him spread his cunt. The sight of willing prey disgusted him, Sam much preffered his prey giving him a reason to utilize the full extent of his sheer physical strength, so dominating and penetrating them would feel all the more gratifying.

He had to admit he was damn horny, as it had been some time since his last fuck, but Sam wouldn't settle for a submissive cunt man, much less with REAL, meaty, fleshy woman bits in front of him. Monstrously hissing to voice his displeasure at Smith's show, he quickly returned his sights to his true target: The voluptuous bat.

"Cat got your tongue?" Sam said, his voice warped and distorted, his tongue flickered out as he took a stomp in Ayla's direction, "I thought you liked having fun, Ayla, why don't WE have fun?!" he wickedly laughed, his enormous penis half-hard already, its size having increased for a feet more. Holding the monstrous, drooling pecker in one of his strong claws, he jerked the unbelievably thick shaft, his wicked grin only growing. "I want to give your tits a nice shower, and get that ass stretched until you cry."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gin just growled as Jessica screamed at him to stop. He could tell that her body need to get off. Then he reached down with his claws and used his sharp close to sheared her pants and panties. He started to position himself at her entrance. when Rogan walked up he paid the boy no attention. When the human blasted him with the fire extinguisher, he roared loudly as he swung his tail in the menacing manner. When Dark tries to attack him he grips Jessica tightly as he jumps out of the way. As the mindless beast absorbed the sexual energy of the girl, he gained small part of reasoning. Then stood up and held the girl close as he position his stinger at her heart in a threatening manner, he was expecting for the boys to leave them alone.
----------------
Jason looked back expecting the monster to fuck him; but when he saw the large beast talking to Ayla he sighed and relaxed realizing he was going to get fucked. Then he pushed a finger into his twat as he began to finger himself. As Sam spoke up he heard him talking about giving Ayla cum shower, and then fucking her ass. He was taught by gin to help him if he brought home a willing female. So he slowly got up and walked over to the two. when he was behind the bat he got on his knees. Then he put his paws on her panties and slide them down. The dragon spread her butt cheeks and began to lick along her crack preparing her for Sam penetration. After a moment he began to lick her anus directly.

Ooc: Dmx if you want you can kill Jason won't bother me that also goes for any one else who wants to put him out of his misery.

[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
[highway]
"No, not really," Candy replied, smirking a bit. "Although... I think I saw one not too far from a cafe I was at earlier... I could give you a ride on my motorcycle... But you're driving!"

[school]

John found the source of the pulse, and it was just as expected: Gin had reverted to his bestial form. Dammit! Could this day -- on second thought, I better not even go there. He quickly removed his cloak, sandals, bandolier and belt containing all his "valuables" -- he would need all the speed he could get -- but not before removing a vial of clear liquid from one of the pouches/pockets. Heh, a fire extinguisher, good call, that might slow him down just enough. This energy rich liquid should sate him for now; it's worked for me these last few years; and if it doesn't, the extra "need-based activation" tranks I keep in it should do the trick He then made a few adjustments to the device on his wrist, and a small compartment appeared -- infact just large enough for him to put the vial into. He then "closed" the compartment, and, with a quick flick of his wrist, a small blade extended from the end of it out through where his ring finger might have been, and with a second, slightly different, flick, it retracted again. (OOC: think assassins creed if that helps) Why do I always do that? It's never ever not worked -- without any form of lubrication or maintainance, it's always done the job. Now, I need to find a place where his "armour" is less thick. his eyes began to scan his body, temporarily settling on his phallus. Yeah... Not happening... He began to search the large creature again. hmm, seems the only places would be directly inside his mouth -- also not happening -- or right under his chin, on his neck... But how am I going to get it there? And, with him taken that girl hostage... I need to think of a way to convince him that I'm more of a "deserving" target than the rest of them... But how...

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
[School]

"Ayame-San!"

Saburo called to her as he spotted her on his way to the source of the disturbance. He was panting when he caught up to her and the student he didn't recognize. "It is dangerous in the hallways- there are monsters in school!" He blurted out, sounding like a nutcase in front of the quiet girl he had always had a crush on. He had often told himself that when he left the country, the only things he would miss were her, and the New Yorker pizzas they had here.

He had to make sure that at the very least, she went somewhere safe, preferably with lots of people, before he headed to the source of the loud noises. "You too!" He told the disguised ginger student, unaware that it was Chris in a new disguise.

[Apartment]

"Ha-hah! Fun, right!" Ayla bit her lower-lip and tried not to panic. Now Mr. Smith was in the room too, and oh my GOD- was he actually trying to get himself IMPALED on that- that THING!? She refused to acknowledge something so huge as a penis! "The thing is, Sam, I like to play hard to g-" She was interrupted and caught off-guard by Mr. Smith pulling her panties down and licking between her supple, bulbous cheeks.

"What the FUCK JASON!?" She screamed and dashed away from the broken man, leaving her panties where she once stood, she stopped right next to her dresser. Her mind was made up- screw Mr. Smith- he wanted this, she didn't! She had to focus on getting herself away! She grabbed a jar of body glitter and threw it at the monster that was once Sam's face, hoping the flimsy glass would shatter and that the glitter would blind him momentarily, enough for her to make a dash for the living room. She felt so exposed without her panties, but she could worry about public nudity when she was safe!

[Highway]

Denny looked over his shoulder as the mechanic and his assistant wheeled her bike over to them, having promised not to touch the boxes because they were 'delicate equipment'. "Thanks, bud-" The coyote hitched his duffel bag onto his shoulder and paid the man with a roll of cash. He leaned over and whispered something to him about keeping his pickup safe for when he got back, and joined Candy again.

"Me? Drive?" He rubbed and rotated his sore shoulder. "But... that'll put you behind me..." Denny looked somewhere else to hide his embarrassment. "-And I stink. I don't even have a shirt on right now! Do you really wanna grab this?" He gestured at the greasy fur on his front. There were clumps of it still crusty and sticking together from a strange liquid that had dried on him. Bravado had been a textbook example of what orgies would've looked like in hell.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers