Join our server on Discord

Escape of the Cryptids
Ooc: what about my last post clone?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: @psycho what do you mean "third" cryptid? As far as Kaz knows, there would be only two cryptids so far (Chris included)
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Dark hang up the phone as he slowly stands up, limping a bit to the bathroom to get a shower, washing off both the Cryptid's cum and his own off of his body, he dries off and gets dress in a white t-shirt with his black pants, put his belt on and quickly runs back to the see Jess at the school.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Not in the least," Sam shrugged, but with a smile, holding his right arm with an open hand out "Ms. Smith appears to be in a predicament, yes? Only natural you'd like to help. Plus, the more the merrier, right?" he winked, not that they'd be able to see. Former guy or not, there were two tight asses he absolutely wanted in front of him, and they were basically going to lead him into an enclosed space where he'd be able to do as he wanted with them.

(School Hallway)

"Wait, what?" Rogan blinked. His hunch had been right. "Damn, we really can't trust anyone in this damn school," he grimaced, about to voice an opinion to deal with the present problem before Jessica suddenly engaged in phone talk. "Was that Dark?" Rogan then asked, "Where is he? Did something happen?"

He was starting to notice the frustration in Jessica's face, but it didn't seem to be the same anger that stemmed from her face-off with the fake principal, at least not directly...
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: He counts John as a Cryptid as he technically isn't human. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: ah. Understood.

IC: [highway]

Another furry! I guess things have changed since I was last in this world. thought Candy. She couldn't help but chuckle a bit when the big dog --or was it a wolf? -- hit his head on the roof of his car, then tried to "explain" his situation. Bravado... I've heard rumours about that place... Looking at the state of him and his... Truck... Looks they might be true. "They call me Candy. Sure, in fact I just filled up at one not too far back. But I'll need your help getting my bike into your truck." I'm pretty strong, but not that strong.

[school]

John frowned. That doesn't seem like Gin at all. If he had a choice of staff to impersonate, I doubt it would be the male gym teacher... He always preferred females... Of course this is assuming he had a choice... Or a plan... It made so much more sense that he would take a position of power, like the principle, to feed that ego of his... Maybe he's desperate... Oh how much Chris would love that! Whatever, I'm sure this student would know much more about the goings on at this... Institution than me. Besides, he should be thinking very clearly this close to my... "aura" I guess would be the most accurate term. Heh, guess I've been in limbo longer than I thought; I just got out, and I'm already having to make "translations" for linear thought. "Alright, to the coach then. lead on."

OOC: I guess static till Backlasher shows up again... Or until something really frelled up happens.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Jess shook her head as she focused back on reality. Gin was already on his way by the time she noticed, but whatever he had said was nothing compared to her conversation.

"Thomas! Dark was attacked by a Cryptid back at his house! And, well, it got him..." She was feeling weak as Gin's affect on her was making her incredibly aroused. She couldn't help but slip her hand into her jeans and begin to finger herself. "Does it feel hot in here?"
[Image: signature.png]
Gin walked on over when he heard that Dark was raped, "Dam it! does he need help, if you want I can give you a ride over there?" he asked showing real concern. Then he caught sent of Jessica's arousal as she slipped her hand down her pants and asked if it was hot. He grinned forgeting about the student in trouble as he thought about exploiting Jessica's situation. "No it isn't hot," he said a sly mile. "Most crytpids don't get aroused and when I touch them only long for me to touch them again," He explained. "Now what happened to Jessica is rare case were she actually instead of just wanting to rub up against me or something she longs to fuck me or at the moment any one near by. To fix her problem the easy way is for me to fuck her, or she could wait a few days and be super horny and looking to fuck anything nearby," he lied flawlessly in actuality if she could keep her libido in check it would at most last an hour if that. "

"No Jessica I will ask again will you let me fuck you so I can sake my hunger for sexual energy?" he asked politely. "Do realize if you you or one of your friends don't I will be forced to rape someone to get what I need to live," he stated while he pulled Jessica close and kissed her on the neck. Then he nuzzled her knowing she most likely wouldn't fight him at the moment.
-----------------
Jason blushed some realizing what the two where up to he also wanted to be touch and feel comfort in being touched by anyone at the moment so he could get his fix. "Sounds good to me....," he stated. He started to become aroused some it was so common these last few mouths at the mention of sex or the possibility; because of Gin's training. "Um... lets get going...," he said nervously as a wet spot appeared on his panties.

Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
[School]

Saburo ran into Coach Phil on his way to the gym. How convenient!

"Hey! Sabby! Not too shabby at volleyball yesterday!" The coach laughed. He was a big, hairy man, with hair everywhere but his head. He also had a mustache and goatee. He was on his way to the Principal's office to make a call for one of the students, who had sprained her ankle while jumping hurdles.

"Coach-Sensei! Hello! I wanted to see you!" The transferee said awkwardly, looking back to see of John was ready. "I wanted to ask you something pertaining to your American culture that is American Football!" He lied quickly.

"Oh really? Well what can I tell ya, little buddy?"

"Look at this-" Saburo raised his arm, lining his fingers up with the coach's sunburned nose. The coach crossed his eyes to see what the foreigner was doing- and got a one-inch-punch to the face, making his head snap back as the student's knuckles crunched against his nose. He was out cold before he hit the ground.

Saburo gestured at the unconscious coach, who was sprawled on the ground, presenting him to John-San like he would present his grades to his parents. "Cryptid?" He offered. It had all happened so fast and so simply, that it seemed almost comical.

[Outside Diner]

Ayla giggled and approached Mr. Smith, placing her hands on her shoulders gently, her wings connecting her arms to her waists were folded and barely visible. "Alright, Sam, Mr. Smith... I'll take you guys to my apartment. I don't live far."

And she really didn't. She lead them through about three blocks and entered one of the shabby, brick buildings. The elevator was busted, so she led them up the stairs. There were more people living downstairs, and not many people on the upper floors as the rooms there were much smaller than they preferred. Ayla's was pretty much just a livingroom, a bed room, one bathroom and a kitchen. She liked it because it was snug and homey, and very high up (the top floor). It was one of the nicer rooms too, and she only got it at a low price because she had wowed the landlord with her sad little high school girl routine. The walls were also pretty thick, so she could play her music as loud as she wanted.

"Well... here we are! It's not much, but it's home!" She giggled, rather proud of her place despite it's meagerness. "Make yourself at home, Mr. Smith, Sam-" She gestured at the old, but comfy sofa. "I'm just going to change out of my uniform, alright?" She smiled at them sweetly, hanging her coat on a nail on the wall, her skirt having hitched up on the back from the walk up the stairs so her promiscuous, panty-clad ass teased them as she strode into her bed room and opened her closet.

[Highway]

"Hey, no prob! Boy I sure am glad you drove by when you did..." Denny laughed, going over to the back and pushing up the tarp a little, revealing a few armored crates. He pulled the back down, which would form a ramp, but it got stuck halfway, and he had to kick it a few times for it to go all the way down. He helped her wheel her bike up and kicked the ramp back up again, making sure the bike was secure before he pulled the tarp over it. He opened the door to the driver's seat for her and gestured for her to go in, like a gentleman.

"Sorry about the smell, I'm dyin' to get a shower." He apologized as he went over to the back again and prepared to push waiting for her to get in, release the handbrakes and steer.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: oh yeah, I had meant to say something about the smell thx for reminding me; btw, I think your Frisk E char from warring parallels might bleeding over into your others
Ps incoming plot twist!

IC: [school]

John instantly knew this wasn't who they were looking for. He began to massage his forehead with his right thumb and index finger. this is gonna be a long day. This is like to sound really condescending to him, but he might as well learn the signs. He went through the usual tests to be sure though, talking to Kaz as he did. "No, I highly doubt this is who we are looking for. Firstly, no self respecting anything would fall for that old trick -- impressive as it was -- and most cryptids are nothing if not self respecting. Second," here he moved his glasses so they sat on the top of his forehead "this guy shows no major energy stores or special anatomical make up that would be present in a cryptid -- shapeshifting usually requires one of the following: a massive amount of energy, either stored up or from some other source, which means he would would show some way of "conducting" it; a limitation of only a specific couple of transformations that have been adapted together for quick usage, which basically means there would be something "different" about his structure that he could not mask easily; or require a massive amount of biomass, which either has to come from the user's body or from another source, like a recent meal or a "victim", if you will, which means his body would be continually changing, ready to absorb and process new material at any time from anywhere; I detect none of these in this dude, so, unless he's like me -- and trust me, I'd know that instantly -- he's not our man. Thirdly," and here he knelt down and began to place his finger tips on the unconscious man's temples, but almost exactly the moment he did he withdrew them with a rather loud outburst, backing away extremely quickly, shaking, his breathing now heavy: his eyes had gone ice-white.

OOc: feel free to add your own plot twist here; I has an idea, but I'm open to others :)

[highway]

hmm, I was wondering about the smell. Though something tells me one or two missed showers would not account for nearly half of it. thought Candy as she got behind the wheel of the truck. "thank you." she said as he closed what was left of the door for her. she released the handbrake and began steering. "So, tell me about yourself." She yelled a little bit to make sure he heard her.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz