Join our server on Discord

Escape of the Cryptids
Chris felt Dark's pre begin to coat his fingers. "Oh, I see you're getting close." He smirked as withdrew his hand and put it to his lips, tasting the sweet liquid. "I can't wait to taste your cum." His tentacles sped up, especially the one on the head of Dark's member.

Chris laughed. "I honestly thought you'd put up more of a fight, but it looks like I'm going to win. I do thank you for the foreplay you've provided me with." He moaned a bit as he felt Dark's tongue on his member.
[Image: signature.png]
OOC:@Casey oh sit, I just realized this is gonna get really confusing really fast
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Dark felt the tentacles speed up as he moans loudly, cumming hard agnest the tentacles, and a bit on Chris' cock, losing the bet to Chris, he knows that he is going to fuck him with that big cock.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Chris grinned widely. "Well, it appears that you have lost." He licked the cum up off of his body and then bent down to lick Dark's cock. "Now, I guess I'll be taking my prize."

He used his tentacles to turn his victim around, tearing off his shirt along the way. "I like my victims to be completely exposed when I fuck them." He leaned forward, pressing his chest against Dark's back, then gripped his ass. He quickly thrust his boner into the boy's opening. "Nice ass. It's good and tight." He began to thrust in and out, then reached around and began jerking Dark's dick again.
Dark felt his shirt getting rip off his body as he got turn around. Dark yell a bit in pain, feeling Chris' big cock into his tight ass but slowly begins to moan, feeling him thurst in and out of his ass and starts to jack off his cock again. 'Dammit...this isn't right...but damm...it feels so...good...' Dark thought.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Chris also began to moan as his cock was stimulated by Dark's tight ass. "Shit, you're gonna make me blow my load earlier than I thought." He could already feel that his dick was becoming coated with pre.

He jerked off Dark's penis even harder. "Come on kid, shoot another load out all over your floor. Let your friends know I was here."
Dark moans louder as his cock starts to leak precum again from Chris fucking him and jacking him off. "Some people went missing...from the attacks from you guys...are you going to...take me away...or leave me here..." Dark said in between moans.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Chris could feel the sperm building up as he neared his orgasm. "We Cryptids aren't all the same. Some of us keep our prey prisoner. Luckily for you, I'm a far more merciful Cryptid."

He began to rub a tentacle on the head of Dark's penis again, trying to make him cum quickly. "I'll leave once I'm done here, but I won't guarantee that I'll stay gone." He grinned as he sped up on Dark's member. "I like to visit some of my favorite toys every once in a while, if I feel they haven't been pleasured enough lately." He laughed a bit.

"Now, make sure to shoot a nice big load all over your floor. Then your friends can hear all about how you got jacked off by a monster and just couldn't hold it in. You just couldn't hold in your cum as long as Tentaclus' magic fingers were on your cock."
Ooc: Guys stop posting you already reached your alls allotted post limit between two people
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Dark moans loudly, cumming hard onto the ground as he felt him jack it off faster and his tentacle rubbing agnest it. "Alright...but can I remember...you by something else...other than my ass being full of your cum?" Dark asked, looking back at Chris.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds