Join our server on Discord

Escape of the Cryptids
OOC: Please break up your paragraphs, Johalt. Capitalize the words each time you begin a new sentence, it's hard to read them because they are too cluttered up.

IC:

Sam's smile grew as the readily available bat woman practically told him just what he wanted to hear.

He nodded his head, heartily laughing, "Well, Ayla. Where would an attractive girl such as yourself go to in order to have some fun, hm?" he asked, offering his arm for Ayla to grab. He did like remaining macho in spite of using this smaller form.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Chris continued moving away from the school. It's too bad that I had to stop partway through. That boy was a sexy piece of meat. He moved swiftly through the schoolyard, out into the main part of the city.

Maybe I can still get a taste of it, if I change my tactics. He held up his hand to his face as he began to change shape again. He grew slightly taller. His hair turned blond and grew out a bit, now long enough to cover part of his eyes. He grew more muscular and his facial structure shifted a bit. "Let's see those boys recognize me now."

He headed off into the alleyways, his 9-incher swinging in the breeze. Now, to find some new clothes and come up with a plan.
[Image: signature.png]
Dark sighs, giving up on his chase. "When I find him, I'm going to beat him into next week." Dark said, looking at his clothing. "Well, I'm close to my place anyways, so I quick change of clothes won't hurt." Dark said, walking over to his place, opening the front door, leaving it a bit open as he runs to his room to get quickly change, lucky for him both of his parents were out working.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
(02-22-2011 11:55 PM)DarkChibimon Wrote: Dark sighs, giving up on his chase. "When I find him, I'm going to beat him into next week." Dark said, looking at his clothing. "Well, I'm close to my place anyways, so I quick change of clothes won't hurt." Dark said, walking over to his place, opening the front door, leaving it a bit open as he runs to his room to get quickly change, lucky for him both of his parents were out working.

OOC: Just to make sure, are you hinting at the ability to attack him again? Cause I'm totally ready for round two. Twisted

IC: Chris hid behind a nearby dumpster as someone rushed by him. He peaked out once the boy had passed and recognized him as Dark. So, it appears to be my lucky day. No wanna-be-samurai or daka to protect him now.

He lifted himself to the top of the dumpster using a few tentacles as support and searched. There was a clothing store nearby, so he hoped there would be something in the trash that he could salvage. He grinned as he found a bag of old clothes.

Score. Unfortunately, the only items that appeared to be in decent condition were a white muscle shirt and pair of flame-design board shorts. He sighed as he put on the odd-looking outfit. Now if only I was stalking beach babes right now.

Chris left the alleyway and headed off in the direction he had seen Dark go in.
Ooc: He is principle not doctor

Ic:

Gin smiled at the girl as she came into his office and when her classmate followed her, he glared at him. "You may take a seat outside Mr. Rogan," he replied. "As for you Jessica take a seat," he requested.

After waiting on the male to leave he looked at the human female. He wondered if he should be honest or just try to seduce her. He opted for honesty as well as seduction. He got up and walked in front of the desk and sat down next to "Your one of the most beautiful female in the school. Any male that had any sense would love to have you as well," he admitted with a slight blush as he cupped her cheek for a moment before pulling away. He know she would rub against his hand but then again it took a bit longer contact to get her to really want to press her body next to his.

Then his face took a more serious tone,"Now do realize most of my kind prefer to take people by force and just rape them for the sexual energy the feed off. While yes I do occasionally indulge in the act; but for the most part I do not have to force myself on someone to get what I want. I just need to touch them more importantly embrace them and they enjoy my touch," he stated letting Jessica know what he was.

"Now I am hungry and need to feed, so will you let me fuck you so I can devour your sexual energies. If you want you can have your friend join us and let me feed off both of your energies and be stuffed for a good while. Or You can leave and I call in someone to sate my hunger?" he made a few suggestions on what her options were. He dropped the disguise letting her see him for what he was his scale, green humanoid scaled face. His curling horns. "Now if you attack me I will defend myself and then take what I want by force," he threatened the girl letting her know what was in store if she did attack.
-----------------
Jason was just waking up it was just a little after eight in the morning. His thinking was usually clear this morning, he could tell what was had been going on for the last six months. He was still sure that he was some form of female, as he got dressed putting on a pair of panties and and a dress. He quickly left the house when he thought he was ready enough and headed towards the school. Along the way he saw wearing red pants and red jacket with a black shirt, along with him was a female waitress he knew that was a drop out when he was principle. "Hello Ayla I see you still not attending school," he stated blushing since it felt odd to be wearing a dress even though he was clearly female.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Yeah, I'm hinting at that.

IC: Dark puts on a white button up shirt with a pair of black pants, tucking his shirt into his pants before putting on his belt. Dark sighs a bit. "I wounder how I'm to tell the school that I was attack by a monster and had to get change because of it. Oh well, I will just wait until the next class starts when I get back to the school." Dark said.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
OOC: A principal can have a doctorate in education, you know. I was trying to make your character sound distinguished, but I guess I'll just go with Mister.

IC: Jessica realized something was wrong as the "principal" touched her cheek. She began to stand up, but Gin's touch caused her anger to dissipate. She struggled to hold onto her sanity.

Sta-stay calm Jess! Don't let it break you! You've trained for this! She stepped away from the cryptid, whose true form she could now see clear as day. "Who are you and what did you do with Mr. Smith?!" She continued to struggle against the creature's strange effects as she reached for a knife in her back pocket.

She thought about screaming for help. No, I can handle this bastard myself. I can't let others get hurt.

--------------------------

Chris reached Dark's house and smirked as he saw the open door. What an idiot! It's almost as if he wants to get raped! He quickly entered the residence and closed the door quietly behind him. Now we don't want anyone coming to help you this time, do we?

He silently moved toward the bedroom door and stood against the wall next to it. He could hear Dark mumble to himself about returning to school. He shot a few tentacles around the corner, gripping Dark's arms and legs before moving to enter the room himself.

"I'm afraid you won't be getting back to school that easily." Chris laughed as he stepped closer to his prey. "Unfortunately for you, I'm still very horny!" He moved closer and unzipped Dark's fly, letting his meat hang out, then began to stroke it again.

"There's good news however. I thought I'd give you a sporting chance to save your virginity." Chris dropped his board shorts, letting his hard 9-incher rise up in front of the boy. "If you can make me cum before you blow your load, I promise I won't sodomize you."
Dark struggles a bit agnest Chris' tentacles a bit, watching him undone his pants' fly and start to stock off his cock, cursing him to moan, feeling his cock going rock hard at 9 inches. Dark look at Chris' 9 inch cock again. "Alright...I will try." Dark said, grabbing the cock and starts to jack him off a bit, lowing his head down to lick the head of his cock.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Chris grinned as the boy began to pleasure him, then went to work. There's no way in Hell he'll be able to make me cum first. He reached forward and unbuttoned Dark's shirt with his free hand, revealing his muscular chest. He started to rub the boy's left nipple as his other hand continued to jerk the boy off.

"I strongly doubt that you'll be able to win, however, I suppose I should take some precautions..." Chris stretched out two more tentacles. He had them unbutton Dark's pants and removed both them and his boxers, leaving him in just his opened shirt and shoes. One tentacle then moved to the area right between Dark's asshole and balls and began to rub it. The other tentacle rubbed itself on the very tip of Dark's penis.
Dark moans louder from the treatment that Chris is giving him, as his cock already starts to leak precum. 'Dammit...I can't stop it...it feels so good...' Dark thought as he slowly quits stopping trying to make Chris cum, still kissing the licking the head of his cock slowly.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds