Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Katt backed herself up against the wall, her naked frame pressed tightly against it. She looked around for escape and desperately clung to the wall, looking for something to use as a weapon. "Stay away from me..." She growled, trying to seem imposing, but failing completely.

Sleen cried and struggled as she was lifted up, held aloft by the tentacles. She withered and moaned helplessly in his grasp and her pussy and small breasts were rubbed into erection. Her body was built to pleasure Alex and it could not resist any sexual advance. "N-Nya...papa...papa..." She moaned, closing her eyes.

=========

Mary moaned as she sat in chair, her legs held up by stirrups. Already some slugs were slithering their way out of her, plopping down into buckets laid in front of her. Each slug brought her to an explosive orgasm, forcing her to arch her back and shake her naked, sexy blue body. But she seemed distressed, she wanted her master by her side.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Akuma laughed and grabbed Kat hands and pins them to the wall, "Now why would I stay away from such a beautiful women like you?" Akuma asked as he kissed her neck. Akuma tossed Kat onto the bed and quickly tied her hands behind her back. Akuma then starts to rub and lick Kats pussyenjoying the taste.

The tentacle rubbing against Sleen's pussy suddenly thrusts into Sleen. Another tentacle pressed itself against Sleens asshole and thusted into her ass roughly. The tentacles thrusted into her harder and faster.
I look upon this world and all I see is Darkness.
[Image: phantom_ruler_by_junsei_reikaru-d31of5i.png]
The OCA
Mary soon got her wish as Alex ran over, a frown on his face. He looked at her and nodded, forcing a small smile on his face, before trying to get close enough to place a hand on her shoulder.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Katt hissed as she was pinned to the wall, and cried out when she was thrown onto the bed and bound. "St-Stop!" she gasped when he began to lick and rub her tight pussy. She bit back a few moans and grunts, trying her best to resist the pleasure he was trying to give her.

Sleen moaned and cried behind them, her little body being pumped by the two penetrating tentacles. She came a few seconds later, unused to the pleasure of ass play and the rough fucking. Her cute back would arch and she would cry out in pleasure, drooling a little as her eyes glazed over.

--------

"M-Master..." Mary moaned, leaning towards him when he got close. "Master...master...my mind...my body...sooo much..." She panted as she gave birth to more and more slugs. The slugs were small, which meant that she gave birth to many of them, and each of them brought her at least close to orgasm with every birth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Akuma smiles as he licks Kats pussy more, "Submit to me and I promise to make this as painless as possible" Akuma said as he starts to finger Kats pussy.

The tentacles in Sleen continue to thrust into her harder and faster. Akuma smiles as he hears Sleen's moans and enjoys her crying.
The OCA
"I know," Alex simply replied and moved down to kiss her lips, silencing her moans. His tongue pushed into her mouth and stretched down her throat a bit, being careful not to suffocate her as she gave birth to the creatures.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Katt shudders as her alien tormentor continues to lick her dampening folds, and growls softly when he inserts his finger into her tight cunt. "I will not." Katt says sternly, trying her best to ignore the attention he was paying to her body.

Sleen was not doing so well on resisting, in fact she cried out loudly as she came for the third time, now drooling helplessly as she lay limp in the air, trembling from the pleasure of the fucking. She had a dazed smile and was moaning and mewing loudly, purring all the while. This was what
Sleen had been built for and she couldnt help but give in to her purpose.

---------

Mary moaned pleasantly into the kiss, kissing back as a flood of juices gushed form her and more slugs made their way out of her. Alex would feel a connection to the new creatures and would know that even though he could let them act as they wished, he could also mind control their actions as well, just like the pleasure sack, which, in the back of his head, was starving for another female to pleasure.

The slugs themselves were hungry for their first taste of love juice and breast milk, and squirmed over each other as they tried to climb out of the buckets, sensing sexy females just outside.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You will submit to me even if I have to force you" Akuma said as he thrusts into Kats ass roughly. As Akuma thrusts into Kats ass harder and faster he looks at Sleen as the tentacles in her chums and fills her.

"Sleen seems to be submitting to me. So why don't you?" Akin said as he thrusts into Kat harder and rougher.
The OCA
Alex picked up the buckets after he pulled from the kiss. "I will go and back to my home with the slugs, if you do not mind. Please, take care of Mary while I am gone," he said, and he kissed Mary's forehead goodbye as he walked away (if allowed) back to his other girls back home. He also mentally ordered the slugs back into the bucket, telling them they would have their food soon....
Katt cries out as she is thrust into, growling and groaning as her ass is fucked roughly. "Stop...I...I wont...submit..." She swears through clenched teeth. Sleen on the other hand cums once more as her young pussy is filled with Xeno cum again. Being a Xeno, Akuma could choose to impregnate her with the following spawns.

Pleasure slugs, small slug like creatures that would latch onto either a woman's clit or tits, and pleasure them. This could be used while Akuma was away from them to keep them under constant pleasure, so every time Akuma came back his girls would have wet pussies and hard nipples waiting, probably begging to be fucked.

Fuck worms, worm like beings that could stretch and shrink from just five inches to almost two feet. They work as living dildos, gladly fucking either the mouth, pussy or ass, or even ass and pussy at the same time. Their small toothless mouths loved to suck on clits and nipples, and they could even fuck two girls at once, and secreted a pleasuring slime like the slugs.

Restrainer, a baby sized creature that would grow many tentacles after birth, which would serve to restrain and hold anything AKuma wanted it to, whether to keep them from moving, or to position or pleasure was his choice. The tentacles came in many variates, from normal suction cups, to milkers, feeders (which fed girls a nutritious lust substance while face fucking them), hair covered brush tentacles for teasing, and countless others for whatever nefarious pleasure he had in mind.

Slime pods, a slimy living sack which could stretch to encompass a girl, pulling her up in to her neck or head into a sack full of what could be a variety of slimes ranging from, Stimulating pleasure slime, which was like a massive amount of what the slugs and worms used, preserving slime, which could be breathed and used to keep girls in status, Paralysis slime, to keep girls still, and cleansing slime, for quick, sexy cleaning which left girls with soft, flawless skin. The pod also had its own tentacles inside, to help subdue girls and apply the slime. The Pod could work as a pleasure prison, or a reward, or a bed for any of Akuma's slaves and sluts. Once born it would anchor itself to the wall and become immobile, unlike the other spawns.

--------

The only girls Alex would find back at the home would be Agatha and Amy, the only ones not preganant or missing. Currently they were both watching TV, sitting on Agatha's bed, Amy on her back and purring as Agatha scratched her belly and played with her breasts, Agtha content to watch TV as she did. He could enter unnoticed if he wanted to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)