Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
The orc came at him with the viciousness of a man defending his family, not an easy foe when he was this skilled. He battled with The Master for a time, but in the end could not defeat him. The Master then had the orc disarmed and on the ground, and the other orc pinned him, but by now the nymph was gone...or not so gone. To anyone else she would seemed to have disappeared, but the Master would see that she had simply...entered the tree she had been sitting one, he could still, in a way, see her through it. It was probably thanks to the enchantments placed upon him. The wounded orc continued to pin his brother, but it would not last for long, the tricked orc struggling and fighting for all he was worth.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master saw the nymph hide away inside of the tree and then looked at his hypnotized brethren. He held his sword tightly and charged forward, swinging at the sword with all his might, intending to cut it and the Nymph in two.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The sword sank deep into the tree, and a piercing cry was released, so loud it almost made The Master's ears bleed. The other two orcs stopped moving to cover their ears and the tree creaked and fell to its side. The nymph was gone, and the hypnotized orc simply sat on the ground looking dazed and disoriented. The voice of the other Nymphs gasped. "What has he done sisters? What has he done?!" "He slew her! He killed Sasna! He killed one of us!" "She was overconfident, thought too much of herself. She let her guard down sisters! WE will not do the same. Perhaps we will have new statues for our garden soon..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Are you two okay?" he asked the warriors, shaking his head and ignoring the ringing in his ears. He then heard the voices and yelled out to them. "Show us where the legendary warriors are, let me free one of them, and allow us to leave and I will stop! Continue to try and torture us, and I will hunt you all down!" the Master declared.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"F-Fine.." The injured orc said, getting to his feet. The other orc nodded, though he seemed a bit shaky as he tried to stand, leaning against a nearby tree. "He wants out prizes sisters! He wants them for himself!" "No, they are ours! They belong to us, you have no right to take them!" "Kill them we will. Destroy their spirit, crush their leader."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You cannot stop us! We need this! I need this! Just show us where the warriors are, and we will leave you alone! Do not make me kill more of you!" the Master commanded, before looking at his fellow Orcs. He motioned for them to follow after him as he began following the first voice he had just heard.
"They are ours! As are you!" The voices yelled back. Suddenly the injured orc began to scream. "My wound! M-My wound!" He cried out, leaning against a tree as he tore at the bandages. From what the Master could tell there was nothing wrong with the warriors injury, but that was not how the orc saw. "I-Its overflowing with maggots! They are eating me from within!" He yelled, terrified, thoygh his wound was clean. If The Master did not stop him he would claw at himself and actually damage himself much worse, even killing himself accidentally if allowed. Meanwhile the other orc began to twitch again. They were not protected against the evil fay magic that was being used on them, only the Master could ignore the charms and spells...but for how long?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Both of you stop! Ignore what you see and hear! Trust in me!" The Master commanded, trying to grab the injured Orc's hand so he would stop hurting himself. "I am your leader! You must trust me! I will lead you out of this hell!" He roared, trying to help the two.
The injured orc struggled for a moment before stopping. He was bleeding badly, almost bleeding out, he wouldnt last if they kept moving. The other orc seemed more or less OK for now. He could try to send them back, they were not going to be useful if they kept getting cursed and tricked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master sighed and realized he had no choice. "Both of you, follow me. I'm getting you two to the outskirts of this forest. You should be unaffected there. You're no use to me here," he explained, before ordering them both to start walking in front of him, with him behind them. He couldn't exactly trust them behind him like this, so he had to lead them from behind, and quickly two. He had no idea how long the spell would last. "Hurry up."