Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Kat shook her head. "Your blood might kill her, particularly since you can only control it while it is in your body. As for Amy, she does not have enough blood. You could filter out all of Amy's blood into Rhona, and that may save her, but it would kill Amy."

(There is a way to beat this...you just have to be a little creative)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((....Multiply, shiftshape, and act as a microscopic filter for her?))

Alex sighed once again, before suggesting, "Could...I use my powers? Create tiny slivers of me that could go through her body, filtering her blood?" he asked, placing one hand on his head. "Damn it, there has to be something!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(You can if you want to, but there is yet another way. You are a bio creator of different kinds. Fuck worms, slugs, and sacks are not he only things you are capable of creating if you adapt some DNA)

"I...Im not sure, could you do that?" Kat asked curiously. She didnt know the full extent of Alex's powers, so she could not vouch for the success for failure of such an attempt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I could....I could try creating microscopic lifeforms. I've created fuck worms and slugs, I can create smaller lifeforms. All I have to do is adapt my DNA, and I could....But I've never done anything like it before," he sighed. "Everyone has a first though, right?" Alex joked, looking at his hand.

((Will this involve another impregnation, or does he just create it?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Probably another impregnation. You can try to create an all new creature, which will be harder, but you could do it without impregnating any of your girls, or you could alter one of the existing creatures, like the Stim Sacks, so that it can connect to her blood and filter it through itself, though this would require more impregnating.)

Kat only shrugged. "I dont know what you can or cant do. However, if you can help then you should...Rhona wont last long if we wake her up, and its hard enough to keep her on life support."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded, quietly in thought. He needed a girl who wasn't impregnated to impregnate and he needed to create a new lifeform, fast. Let's see. Rhona was obviously out. Amy had already been impregnated, but nothing stopped him from doing it again. Not Mary, she was already filled. Angela was already pregnant. His options were Kat, Agatha, and Amy. Agatha was a lesbian, but Kat was needed to examine the science behind all of this. He decided to check up on Amy, wanting to see if she was in a good enough state for another impregnation.
Amy was still on the bed, tired out from all the pleasure and giving birth. She was asleep cutely, still panting softly in her sleep. If he stroked her head she would nuzzle him weakly, but the normal response was an unconscious snuggle attempt, this was much less.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex found the girl to be too weaken from her last birth, and left her on the bed. He gave her a kiss goodbye before walking off to talk to Agatha and see if he could convince her to do it. As he walked to her, his body shapeshifted and turned into its female form, complete with a plump ass and a pair of large breasts, to help convince her.
(What about Sleen? Where is she?)

Agatha was still in her room, naked of course, and listening to music while reading a magazine. when Alex walked in she looked up and smiled at him, or rather her. "Wow, hello mistress." she almost purred, putting the magazine down.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Crap. Let's just say he left her with Kat, okay? Sorry. And if you're asking about why I'm not impregnating her, well she's a kid. Making her pregnant would be bad for health, I believe))

"Hello there," Alex smiled, brushing a strand of hair from her face. She walked over and gently caressed Agatha's cheek, leaning forward to peck her lips, before pulling back, teasing her. She giggled and looked down, groping her own breasts. "Like what you see, cutie?"