Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
They both tackled him before he could get too far but the other orc was wounded in the struggle, having been slashed on his side by the other orc. "Noooo! She is here! Her eyes! Her face! My daughter! My daughter!" The pinned orc screamed, trying to get loose as hard as he could.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Stop it! She's not here!" the Master yelled, suddenly regretting his choice to try and save this Orc. He grabbed the man's hand and used his superior strength to squeeze it, trying to make him release his sword, before he tried to put the man's arms together. "Just calm down. Calm down for just a second. She's not here. She's back at the village. She's not here. Its the nymphs trying to trick you...."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The orc seemed to calm down finally after being pinned for awhile. "I-I...Im sorry. I dont...I dont know what came over me." He said. The other orc released him then, needing to tend to his own wound. "Master, this cut is pretty deep." The orc said as he inspected his own wound. He began to sow it up and bandage it if given permission to. The other orc would breath deeply and try to calm down. The Master had to find these nymphs quick and stop them, his soldier was still not doing so well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master allowed the soldier to bandage and sew his wound, and as soon as he was done he ordered the two to follow him. "Come on," he commanded, leading them after the first voice again. "Tell me everything you see or hear that sounds strange. Stay close, and be ready for anything."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
They walked on for a bit, the wounded soldier lagging behind for a time, though he did his best to keep up. Finally they reached a very large dead tree where The Master heard the fourth voice coming from. Sitting in its branches was a red nymph girl, her skin crimson and glowing softly, her eyes a deep purple. "So the prey find the predator..." she hissed softly. "How convenient that fowl jump into the fox's maw."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Stop your games," the Orc Master bravely commanded. "I demanded the location of the two great warriors. Give them to me and I shall spare your life," he said, holding out his sword. "Refuse, and you will force us to use our blades." He was obviously brave on the outside, but in the inside he was afraid, worried for his fellow Orcs, and himself. He had never fought a Nymph before....
The nymph looked at him curiously and laughed. "The warriors? It is they you seek? You are more foolish than I had thought possible. You can not have them, they belong to us...as do you now." She jumped to the ground and the injured orc grunted and decided not to give her a chance to cast another spell, charging at her. She did not move and smiled as his sword was stopped, not even by her. The Master's other orc guard was...blocking the strike! "No, you can not harm her! She is my daughter!" He said, forcing the other orc away and turning his back on the nymph, sword drawn and ready to protect her. "She is only asking to be taken back with us! Why are you striking at her?! I wont let you kill her!" He shouted, looking at both The Master and the other orc dangerously.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Get behind me, I'll deal with this," he ordered to the injured Orc, stepping forward, but keeping his distance. "My brother...You remember what I said? How the nymphs will try to trick us? I can see through their lies. That is not your daughter. She is a nymph in disguise. You know me to be a just leader. I would never lie. She is tricking you. Help me kill it, and you will see the truth."
"No...no your lying! You are the one being tricked!" The orc insisted. "My daughter is there, she is right there behind me! You...you cant kill her! You cant!" He yelled, swinging his sword radically in front of him. This was not his normal behavior, the Nymph was doing more than making him see things, she was in his head, whispering darkness to him. "Oh daddy, I love you so much." The nymph mocked. "Daddy..Kill them for me daddy. Kill them so we can be happy with mommy."

The orc slowly nodded. "Yes...kill them...be happy..." He groaned before lunging forward at the Master, sword leading the way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master growled and raised his sword to block the attack. Unless the nymph was empowering the soldier, he knew he could defeat him rather easily. After all, he was the Master of all Northern Orcs, while this soldier, while one of the elites, was still a soldier. He would do his best to try and disarm the soldier, trying to use his superior skill to outmatch him.

He did not want to, but if he had to he would kill his fellow Orc. He had no choice, after all.