Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
When the tree fell over the rest of the trees failed to respond, but a softy laughter filled the air. "Straight to the point this one is." "Long has it been since we have had a play thing." "What does it seek sisters? What does it want?" "Death." The other orcs drew their weapons and looked around but ther laughter and voices seemed to be coming from everywhere...to them. But The Master could hear their direction, due to his warding. He could follow anyone of the four voices, he just had to choose.

--------

Tal did not resist as he was laid down and moaned and mewed as his cock was taken into her tight pussy. He had never felt a cunt before, this was, for all intents and purposes, his first time. and it was nothing like anything he had ever had. Soon he could not help but grab her hips and hump into her, wanting to cum inside her badly.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master heard the laughter and looked to his brothers, giving them a look that ordered them to follow him and trust him. He began walking towards the direction of one of the voices, but kept up a facade of not knowing where they were coming from, looking left and right and putting on a mask of fear.

---------

The girl found herself enjoying Tal's dick much more than she thought she would. She was a small girl, and an Orc cock would have torn her apart. This one was much more pleasurable for her and she actually enjoyed it. She placed her hand on Tal's chest and moved up in down in rhythm with him. Once the catboy came, she would as well, both of them enjoying a wonderful climax.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Which voice are you following? The one who spoke first, second, third, or fourth?)

For the first time ever Tal came inside a woman, inside anything really, and he cried out in pleasure, mewling loudly as he shot his seed into her tight pussy. His orgasm was made all the more extreme by her own climax and if she collapsed on top of him after it was over he would hug her and lick her face tenderly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Fourth. I guess))

She would fall onto him, and when he licked her face, she returned the licks, tasting his skin. The humans decided to finally leave the two slaves to have a break, some of them staying to watch the two cuddle and lick each other.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The other orcs gave small nods and began to follow him as he sought out the fourth voice. "Why doesnt this one just turn around? Save itself the trouble?" "Orcs are foolhardy brutes, they know not their own peril." "Let us teach them sisters! Let us teach them the meaning of their danger!" "Forever will their cries echo in this forest, until the stone takes their ugly green flesh back."

After a few minutes of walking, the orc to The Master's right began to fidget as he walked, looking about as if searching for something, his eyes betraying some sort of hidden desperation.

-----

Tal would continue to lick her gently, and kiss her face until he was either moved, ordered, or fell asleep holding her, his length still embedded within her. He was tired from all the fucking and sex, he needed rest...but would only have it if he was allowed it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The humans would eventually separate the two, bringing them both back to their individual cage to rest. As they did, the girl whispered into his ears, "Thank you," before losing sight of him as she was carried off behind a corner. He was allowed to rest in his little cage, finally.

---------

The Master saw the distraught soldier and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Keep your head, soldier. If you lose your self control, you lose your life. Keep a calm, focused head," he ordered, as he led them to to the source of the voice. As soon as he found its position, he would use his sword to attack the speaker.
"But...sir dont you hear them?" The soldier asked back, still looking around. "My wife...my dead wife and child...they are here. I can hear them, I know what they sound like...the nymphs...they...they must have taken them from me, made them lost in this forest...but...but I can hear them." The orc whispered back. he was clutching his sword so tightly that his hand was shaking. One thing was for sure though, The Master heard nothing but the Dark Nymphs snickering laughter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"The nymphs are using their magic on you. You're wife and child are NOT here. The nymphs will do anything in their power to deceive you. Do not believe them. I am your leader, and you must trust me as I trust you. The Shaman cast a spell on me, shielding me from their dark magic. Just trust me to lead you and we will all survive," the Master whispered to his Orc brethren
"But...but they cant know...no one knows..." He insisted before suddenly looking to the right. "I saw her!" he yelled. "My daughter! My daughter is here! She was right there looking at me!" He cried out before charging off after what he tough was his daughter. Whether or not to chase was The Master's choice, but he could tell a trap when he saw one. He could try tackling his soldier before he charged beyond reach...but the orc was holding a sword and was skilled with it, and The Master was far from immortal.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Damned fool," the Master yelled, and looked at the other Orc. "Come on," he commanded, chasing after the other Orc before he fell into the trap. "Tackle him," he ordered, and the two Orcs would leap at the other, holding to stop him and knock the sword from his hand before he was killed.