Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
The two slaves were soon on the ground, with a few last strands of cum shot on them. The Orcs laughed and thanked them both, before walking off. May soon wrapped Kase into her hands, tears going down her cheeks and mixing with the tears. "Kase...Why? I could have taken them by myself..." she cried.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase could only moan softly as she grasped his face. "I...I cant..let.." He groaned before closing his eyes and passing out for a few moments. Because case couldnt cum until allowed, his built up pleasure always overwhelmed his mind. Where all elves like this? It was strange, for it could make someone able to resist for long, but also fail just as hard.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Kase awoke, he would find himself in warm water, being cleaned by his big sister, May. She rubbed his body with a wet rag, wiping away the Orc seed from his body. She did not yet notice he was awake, but he would find himself almost cleaned off completely, with her still covered in sperm, save for her feet, which were in the pool, gently moving back and forth.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(wasnt The Master right there when it happened?)

Kase groaned softly and grabbed her hand weakly. "I'll do the rest May." He told her with a dim smile. "Please, clean yourself...it isnt fair that you are always the one taking care of me." If she obeyed then he would clean the rest of himself off and look around at where they were. It would take some time to clean the half elf's long brown hair, but since he was not allowed to cut it, there was little choice in the matter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I don't think so. Did I write that by accident?))

"That's a big sister's job, silly," May smiled, before allowing Kase to clean himself. May then began to clean herself, washing the seed out of her hair. She suddenly looked behind Kase and quickly gasped. "Master, I did not see you or hear you," she said, as the Master suddenly appeared behind Kase, placing a hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Hello, May. Kase, when you are done, may I speak to you?" he asked.
"M-Master!" Kase stuttered, feeling a chill shoot down his spine when the large orc grasped his shoulder. He wondered why The Master was asking if he could speak with him, since he had no choice in the matter, and no was not going to stop his master from asking or saying whatever it was he was going to ask or say. "I-I, sure...I mean, yes master." He said with a blush, His body already heating up in anticipation for what he thought was too come. Had he really been here so long that his body had grown that accustomed to it?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Master nodded and took Kase's hand in his, leading him as though he was a child, though their height differences may have seemed like that. They soon entered his private throne room and sat on the stone chair, with Kase on his lap. Only his elite, loyal guard were here now, watching and listening to them. "Do not worry. I will not do what you think I am going to do...That is, unless you want it," he chuckled, petting Kase's cheek and pecking his lips, before pulling back. "Can you read, Elven, Kase?"
Kase followed the master, blushing as he did, before finally arriving at his throne room, sitting on his lap. He was still naked, and could only stare down as he blushed hard until he looked up at his master when he was kissed and petted. "Read Elven?" He asked hesitantly. He could read a little,a gift from one of his parents, and so he nodded. "I...I can read a little." He said, his stubborn blush refusing to leave. "Why? Do you need something read?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I do. Elven riddles. If you can help me with them, I promise to give you a reward," the Orc smiled, pecking Kase's lips. "And I don't just mean sex..." he added, rubbing Kase's butt, before picking him up, bridal style, and walking back to the library, where Evoline should still have been reading the elven riddles. "Just try to translate them, Kase, that is all I ask."
Kase blushed again as he was kissed again and moaned softly as his ass was rubbed. Although he was still reluctant, he could not deny that, at least his body had been trained to be one of a pleasure slave. He curled up a bit when he was suddenly picked up bridle style. "I-I will try master." The small elven boy whimpered as he was carried away.

Evoline was still reading when The Master came back with a naked Kase in his arms. "Who is that?" She asked as The Master approached. If Kase was set down he would blush a little, still being naked, and start trying to read the riddles.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)