Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Alex kissed the scientist goodbye, and asked her to get to safety. In a way, he begged her. "It's not safe here, you have to get somewhere safe." Question was, with the other Xenos still out, was there such a thing as being safe?

He prayed the woman led herself to safety, and if need be, he would help her up, and do what little he could to help her, if she allowed.

With that done, he would begin his mission to open the doors once more, hoping he could slip into his cage before anyone noticed anything.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The lushes girl moaned softly as she was kissed but was too far out of it to respond to his words, he would have to carry her somewhere else if he wanted her to move. She would only whimper and moan if picked up, her body limp and helpless in his arms. Once Alex had done whatever it was he was going to do with her, he was soon able to find a way back into his cell.

Once inside he would find all his girls present and accounted for, except for one small difference, Mary was tied up in some latex straps and huddled in a corner. She had tried to escape and had been recaptured. The straps were blue like her skin and covered her mouth, held her arms behind her back, and tied her knees and ankles together. She was helpless, and Amy was purring and rubbing up against her, Mary being completely unable to do anything about it.

the other girls were all around the bed, except for Katt, who was leaning on the wall someways away. Silvia was fading fast, and her breathing was becoming shallow, she needed that medicine.

(I dont know what the Alex clone is doing, you can decide that)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex made sure to clean the woman, before he picked the her up, and turned into what appeared to be a security guard. He quickly searched for another group of humans, calling out to them. Without saying much, he would give her to them, and run off, hoping they wouldn't try to stop him. He knew it was stupid, but enough lives had been ruined because of him. He prayed this wasn't another.

The clone was also on the bed, hugging Rhona, and kissing her body in his sleep. The real Alex soon arrived and fused his body with his clone, and popped out the antidote for Silvia, and the drug for Kat. He also quickly awakened Agatha, so she could help her. He kissed the human girl in a bit of joy, as he handed her the clone antidote. "Give this to Silvia. I'll go assist Kat," he said, and quickly walked over to Kat, to give her the drugs.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Rhona whimpered softly when Alex came back, Some tears in her eyes. It hadnt taken her long to realize that the clone wasnt Alex, and that made her very afraid, particularly after it had pulled her into its embrace and began touching her in its sleep. When Alex came back and absorbed it, Rhona scrambled off the bed and went to a corner as she often did.

Agatha blushed into the kiss and took the antidote, running over to Silvia. Kat was where she normally was, but her eyes became wide when Alex presented her with the drug. She took it quickly and swooned, falling on her butt. "I will be fine...just give me a few minutes." As she said this, Silvia groaned and began to open her eyes...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded, and then walked over to Silvia, seeing the girl's eyes were opened. He fought the urge to hug her, and stood back, afraid she might have been upset. Him, a powerful, shapeshifting alien, afraid that his original crush was mad at him. He may have been one of the most pathetic of his kind... "How do you feel?" he asked Silvia, standing back.
Silvia blinked a couple of times and looked around blankly for a moment. Her eyes finally landed on Alex's face and deep sorrow and even anger filled her eyes for just a moment, but then Rhona was hugging her, crying into her chest. "I didnt know what was going to happen to you, you wouldnt wake up!" She cried as she clung to her "older sister". Silvia patted her head a bit and said nothing. She knew she was a clone, that they were all clones, but that couldnt stop her from loving her sisters, and she didnt want them to know that they were clones, to know the terrible truth. "Im fine...I will be just fine." she said softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at the ground, before moving away from Silvia and over to Kat to check up on her. He was not angry at Silvia for hating him. He knew he deserved it...Part of him even wanted to try and give Silvia back her life, her normal, innocent life...The life she had before he ruined it...

When he reached Kat, he asked her how she felt. "I'm sorry for dragging you into this," he added, his voice lacking his usual spirit and emotion.
Kat silenced him with a hand. "Forget it. All thats important now is escaping...and if you want, we can do it right now. the other Xenos are all on the loose, we can make our get away today if you wish." She told him, standing up once more. "I know a way to escape."

(After you reply, would you like to act out the escape or just auto it and skip to our escaped place?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I'm cool with either. What do you wanna do, sidekick?))

Alex nodded and said, "What do we have to do?"
(I would rather skip the running around and chasing if thats OK)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)