Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
"Oh yesss...mmhhh, just a little more, my naughty wolf..." Ada growled lustfully and moaned softly as she thrusted her hips harder, managing to slip Kyo's huge knot inside of her snug tail hole. "Hhhrrr...K-Kyo...."

"My gawds...you're gorgeous, Lurrie." Crimson blushes brightly as he observes her blue and white scaled body, impressed by her sleek and scaly form. He drew closer before making the first move on her bare body as his muzzle reached her lovely breast and started suckling on it playfully while his tongue slurped the nipple.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"O-Ohh...!" Kyosan grunted soundly, loving the feel of her snug tailhole around his knot as he began to shiver in bliss, before beginning to still thrust what he could of his length - his knot bumping again and again deep inside her as his orgasm neared, and hot pre quickly began to flood the vixen's tight canal.

"Mmhh... ohhh- C-Crim..." Moaning from his teasing, Lurea arched her head back and rested slightly as she flushed hardly over her cheeks - her nether regions slowly growing damp while her nipples reacted to his licking and sucking, and began to slowly stiffen. "K-Keep doing thattt..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada's back arched as she gripped the violet wolf tightly before she cried out, "Ahhh...K-Kyooo...nnhhhh!" The crimson vixen then orgasmed sharply with her juices splashing onto both of their bellies as her second passage squeezed his knot and meat tightly, trying to draw out his orgasm as well.

Crimson nodded, eager to please the lovely dragoness as he kept suckling on her left mound while giving it playful nibbles and slurps. "Mmmm...Lurrie..." His paw then slid up to her other cream scaled pillow and squeezed it firmly to tease her more with his furry fingers kneading her tenderness.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As the vixen climaxed across his chest, the violet wolf growled hardly, before roaring - his knot bulging before hitting his own orgasm, shooting pipingshot streaks of his essence and filling up her rear deeply, bucking a little as to milk as much of himself into her as possible.

"Mhhh... y-you know how to... t-tease..." Lurea murmured gently to his teases as more moans seemed to follow, the dragoness squirming with each moment as her folds soaked themselves and slowly began to drip with her juices - her claws guiding up before softly holding the fox's head.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada shifted her hips a few more times before coming to rest atop of the transformed wolf. She panted softly as she smiled lightly, feeling his essence fill her back door. "Mmhh...you're so warm, wolf boy." She then snuggled with the purple wolf, nuzzling his chest lightly.

"Mmrr...well it is fun to tease." The fox then chuckles softly as he removes his hot mouth from her creamy breast before he continues to explore her body. His thick, warm muscle kept tasting her smooth scales as he dragged his tongue down to slurp her creamy underbelly. Crimson then smirked as he observed her lovely navel before he decided to playfully lick it, teasing her bellybutton roughly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh, and you're so tight, student..." Kyosan playfully murred, snuggling close to her as the last of his orgasm leaked out into her rear, remaining knotted inside of her while chuckling. "Mhh, still can't get enough."

"C-Crim!~" Lurea trailed off, suddenly beginning to giggle from his playful lick as she squirmed on the spot, shuffling slightly while her tail began to wag eagerly from all the playing about.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, I agree, it's so wonderful." Ada smiled happily and licked his cheek tenderly, while she continued to snuggle softly with Kyo. She then giggled a little before asking him, "Hmmm, so any other ideas, my naughty wolf boy?"

"Hehe, sorry, I couldn't help myself." Crimson pulled away, trying to ignore the cute navel as he kept licking down her creamy underbelly before reaching her snug slit. He then started licking her rosy lips softly with his warm tongue teasing the soft femininity gingerly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... maybe I should turn back into my normal form and we can enjoy a long night of playful little "games" with magic involved..." Kyosan grinned darkly, cuddling still with the vixen while feeling his knot slowly beginning to unswell, licking her own cheek back tenderly.

"A-Ahh!~" Lurea gasped sharply from the teasing, her folds leaking more and more of her tender juices while flushing darkly and arching back. "Ohh, Crimson~" She moaned once more, grasping the bed harder in her claws.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"It should be fine. I believe our guest is too busy with my brother right now." Ada then slurped his cheek and waited for him to change back before asking him, "So how about you share some of those game ideas, hmmm?"

Crimson savored the sounds of Lurea's pleasure, grinning softly before telling her, "Get ready for more, cutie." His tongue then started to slide inside of her rosy depths, pushing apart her snug folds while teasing her sensitive nerves. As he plunged in, his paws slid around and squeezed her lovely rear.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... well, seeing as how you pick up some magic quite easily... perhaps changing genders... or species... or extending our assets.... or any little crook or kink you may like to bring..." Kyosan cooed eagerly as he quickly cast his spell once more, his violet fur suddenly shrinking into his usual sleek scales and his draconic figure forming once more - his member turning from flesh back to scale as it still stood proudly eager for the vixen. "All up to you... we have the night to ourselves."

"Nnhhhaa!" Lurea gasped loudly, seemingly unused to the pleasure as she gripped the bed harder - her juices leaking more and more out to feed the fox's eager tongue while her tail wagged eagerly. "Oohhh... m-mooorreee Crim..." She managed to gasp, bringing her claw around before eagerly ruffling his hair.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds