Join our server on Discord

The Fraternity (A crossdress and slave/Master RP)
"You know it, hunk," Mimi giggled, winking at him. "Please, Master. Keep fucking me until I'm pregnant with your baby, and drowning in my own cum!"

-----------

"Ahh...Y-you're right....Oh...DADDY! Fuck me harder!" Honey begged, as pain turned to pleasure, and Hunter began to fuck her harder and faster. "This Little Sister really is like you! A true slut! A girl born in a boy's body!" the dragon moaned, as Honey suddenly came, shooting her seed onto her and Lucy.

"S-sorry, mom!" she moaned.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Mmm, you want more? Insatiable little slut aren't you?" Tigra laughed, "Cassandra, get over her and make yourself usefull, I want my cock cleaned before I fuck your sister again." he smiled.

"Don't apologize, I love being covered in cum, even my daughter's." Lucy purred softly, still grinding his cock against their now soaked fur.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter soon shot his seed into Honey's ass, making her cum again. With both sluts filled with cum, Hunter ordered his slutty partner to clean his cock. "Take it in your mouth, and clean it good," he growled, slapping Lucy's butt.

-------------

Cassandra obeyed, moving to her new Master and licking his cock, soon taking it into her mouth. "What a slut," Mimi smiled, and soon, Tigra's cock was nice and clean.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy purred happily as he rolled Honey off himself, crawling onto the floor and kneeling infront of Hunter as he licked over his cock, closing his lips around it as he cleaned it like a good slut.

"Mmm, your sister either loves the taste of my cock, or your ass." Tigra laughed, "How's your sister's ass taste slut? Bet you just love it, ooh that gives me an idea." he grinned, pushing Mimi down by the head so his ass was in the air, pushing Cassandra's head near it, "Go on, lick my cum out of your sister's ass, you want my cum badly don't you?" he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Such good girls," Hunter moaned, before pulling out of Lucy's mouth. "What to do now...?" he wondered, petting Lucy's head. "Anything you two want to do now?"

"I don't know, Master...." Honey moaned, still riding the waves of her amazing orgasm.

------------------

Cassandra whimpered, and nodded, before licking his brother's ass, or rather her sister. "That's right, slut. Lick it good..." Mimi moaned. "It's a good appetizer, before Master fucks me with his large cock!"
Lucy continued licking over Hunter's cock, moaning softly in pleasure, "You haven't marked our daughter yet dear," he smiled, "And you can always mark me again." he purred.

"You're whole family are such sluts," Tigra laughed, slapping Cassandra's ass and rubbing it softly, "You have to be one of the biggest cum sluts I've ever seen, you'll even eat it out of your own sister's ass." he laughed, his cock twitching slightly as he grew aroused.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hunter smiled and nodded. "I want you two to kiss one another." Honey smiled and wrapped her arms around her mother's neck and kissed her, rubbing their two small dicks against one another, as their Master shot his urine down upon the two, covering them.

--------------

"But what about me?!" Mimi pouted. "I'm a big, girly slut, right? A bigger cum slut than her, right?" She whimpered, wanting the world to know she was a major slut.
Lucy purred loudly into the kiss, licking over Honey's face as their master marked them, loving the feel of his warm urine covering her, "Your father's urine feels good doesn't it?" she moaned, kissing Honey, moaning as she grinded against the other boy.

"Even better, you're a filthy cock whore." Tigra growled, his cock already hard again from watching the two, "And how are you doing?" he smiled, slapping Cassandra's ass, "I bet you're desperate to cum after watching me fuck your sister aren't you?" he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, mommy. I love being covered in daddy's piss," Honey moaned, kissing Lucy's face, and rubbing their dicks together. "And I love you, mommy. You're such a whore!" she giggled, before kissing her again.

-------------

"Please..." Cassandra whimpered. "Stop...teasing me..." she cried. Mimi rolled her eyes, but allowed her Master to fuck the other bitch if he wanted.
"Like mother like daughter my little whore." Lucy purred, kissing Honey's lips, moaning as she licked the piss off them.

"I can do whatever I want to you, you filthy cum slut." Tigra smiled as he grabbed head, forcing her down towards his cock, slapping her across the face with it, "You want my cock that badly slut? Then beg for it, beg to be fucked like a bitch." he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad